Chapter 2: The Loud Siblings meet Ben 10 part 1

We cut to a small town known as royal woods as it was pouring rain out in the city. Royal Woods was just an average and peaceful town, nothing exciting or dangerous happening... until TODAY.

We now cut to a big home which was known as the loud house, owned by a family of 13, who's parents housed in one boy and ten girls, Lori, Leni, Luna, Luan, Lynn, Lucy, Lola, Lana, Lisa, Lily and finally Lincoln. The adventures they had over the years, whether it was good or bad moments we shared... the loud siblings had each other's backs and wouldn't treat each other for the world.

Right now, the parents, Rita and Lynn Sr are on vacation with Lily tagging along with them for a couple of weeks, leaving lori in charge while they're out. Luckily it was summer but today is a big storm.

We now cut to the living room where we see a 19 year old Lori loud sitting on the couch on her laptop, taking some summer online classes for college. Lori now had longer blonde hair in a ponytail, blue eyeshadow, pearl earrings. She was tall and had a beautiful, curvaceous figure like her mother Rita. She was wearing a black shirt with a sleeveless light blue hoodie, a black armband on her right arm, blue jeans and blue shoes.

 She was wearing a black shirt with a sleeveless light blue hoodie, a black armband on her right arm, blue jeans and blue shoes

Lori: Okay.... and done!

Lori finished and saved her work.

Lori: Finally. (Puts her laptop on the table and relaxes on the couch, grabbing the remote) Now for some dream boat.

Lori turns on the television to watch her program. Soon, a familiar figure walking down the stairs caught her eye, the person was a 13 year old lincoln loud, who was reading a comic. He was slightly tall up to lynn's height, a bit skinny but lean, slightly long white hair, freckles and buck teeth. He was wearing a black short sleeved shirt with an ace savvy logo outlined in orange, orange side stripes on the sleeves, grey sweatpants and white, orange and black sneakers.

 He was wearing a black short sleeved shirt with an ace savvy logo outlined in orange, orange side stripes on the sleeves, grey sweatpants and white, orange and black sneakers

Lincoln then saw Lori watching TV as Lori turns to look at him.

Lincoln: (smiles) Hey Lori.

Lori: (smiles) Hey twerp, reading another ace savvy comic?

Lincoln: Nah, I'm reading a comic based on the hero Ben 10.

Lori chuckles.

Lori: That guy with the alien watch?