Chapter 58: Owe you

Third Person POV

Tsukishima put Mizuki's phone down and wore his sweater.

"W-who was that?", Sugawara asked.

"Her cousin. He's downstairs, he probably came to apologize to Mizuki.", Tsukishima answered.

Could it be that white haired guy we saw yesterday? Kageyama thought.

"M-MIZUKI'S COUSIN IS COMING, MAN! HOW DO I LOOK?", Tanaka asked Nishinoya.

"YOU LOOK FINE, MAN. HOW ABOUT ME?", Nishinoya asked Tanaka.

"NEVER BETTER, MAN.", Tanaka flashed a thumbs up.

"He's here for Mizuki, not you two.", Ennoshita said.

"I'll come with you.", Daichi said to Tsukishima.

"Me too.", Sugawara said with a questionable expression that looked nosy.

Tsukishima raised his eyebrow at him.

"You're coming for gossip, huh?", Tsukishima asked.

"Listen, child. I'm concerned about Mizuki, so this is for her.", Sugawara pat his back and walked ahead.

"Child? You're two years apart.", Daichi said, following Sugawara.

Tsukishima sighed and followed them. They went downstairs to meet up with Kenta.

Kenta was just sitting down, talking with the lady at the reception who looked swooned by his handsome face and gentle voice.

Tsukishima approached him with a blank expression. The moment Daichi and Suga saw Kenta, they were shocked.

WHAT AN EXTREMELY HANDSOME BOY! GOOD LOOKS RUNS IN MIZUKI'S FAMILY! They thought.

Kenta stood up and bowed to them, seeing Daichi and Suga.

"Oh, hi. I'm Honami Kenta, Mizuki's cousin. Nice to meet you.", he said.

"Nice to meet you too, I'm Sugawara Koushi, this is Sawamura Daichi, we're close friends of Mizuki.", Sugawara replied and Kenta nodded with a smile.

"Hey.", Kenta said to Tsukishima.

"Mizuki's still bathing, so you should probably wait in the room.", Tsukishima replied.

"Kei, I'm sorry. For not believing you and Mizuki. I was blinded, so I wanted to formally apologize in person, because I caused you both distress.", Kenta bowed.

He wasn't someone who had a hard time apologizing, since he knows that he was wrong and is not afraid to point it out.

"You don't need to apologize to me. Mizuki needs it more. But regardless, you're forgiven.", Tsukishima said and Kenta smiled.

"Ah, congratulations to your team, by the way. You really defeated us.", Kenta looked at the three.

"Us?", Sugawara asked.

"He's from Inarizaki, but he doesn't play Volleyball.", Tsukishima explained, walking away to lead them up the room.

"Ah, I see. Thank you.", Daichi smiled at Kenta.

They walked pass the bathrooms and Tsukishima stood in front of the ladies' room. The Karasuno boys peeked from their rooms and gasped when they saw Kenta.

Kenta saw this so he faced them.

"Oh, they must be your teammates.", Kenta said.

He flashed a smile and waved at them.