Special Chapter: How Mizuki met the Shiratorizawa boys

Mizuki was in 2nd year junior high when she met the Shiratorizawa boys. Ushiwaka and the others are 1st year seniors, Shirabu and Taichi are 3rd year juniors, and Goshiki was also a 2nd year junior. Goshiki and Mizuki aren't friends yet but he always notices her.

Mizuki's POV

On just a normal day, I get pranked on at least twice. Getting poured on by water, sticking gum on my hair, putting rocks inside my bag, leaving threat notes on my locker. All of this is normal, the usual.

I got almost nothing, and studying at an elite and prestigious school like Shiratorizawa Academy isn't making my life any better.

At least I still have my father, even if he's not in a good state. And also my smile remained.

I always believe that as long as you have a tomorrow, then there's another chance for things to get better. Once you hit rock bottom, the only way left to go is up.

It was the end of classes, and I instantly dashed out of my classroom to go to the comfort room. I do this everyday to avoid bullies. I hide in one of the stalls until club activities end.

My hair is currently still wet from the previous bully session. I always have some extra clothes in my locker, but this time, the clothes I'm wearing is my last pair.

I went to the farthest stall and locked myself in. I put the toilet seat cover down so I could sit. I grabbed a book from my bag and started studying.

After a while, I heard some girls come inside the comfort room. They were laughing and gossiping. Their voices were familiar, I assumed they were a few of the hundred that bullies me.

Once they enter, the smell of cigarette smoke filled the room. Oh I hate that smell. I kept quiet and just covered my nose.

"Yeah, and I heard she's pregnant, that's why she wasn't coming to school anymore.", one girl said.

"What. A. Shocker.", another said.

"What a slut.", another said.

"Wait, this stall is occupied.", another one whispered.

"Maybe it's under maintenance.", another replied.

"Let me see.", another one said.

My eyes widened and I sighed in defeat. Another trouble I'll get into. I looked down in hopes that some miracle will happen.

"Oh lookie here! It's the purple haired freak! How you doin' witch?", a girl asked then she laughed.

"Really now? What's she doing there alone?", another girl asked.

"Reading like a nerd.", the girl answered.

"Don't you have anything better to do?", I asked, looking up at her.

"Ooh~", the other girls exclaimed then laughed.

"Acting all tough now, aren't we?", a girl from the outside asked.

I heard the water tap running, I assume they're filling a bucket to pour over me? I put my book inside my bag and hid my bag beside me on the floor to at least lessen the chances of it getting wet.

"You know, you really shouldn't have that confidence, freak.", another girl said.

I looked up and saw a girl holding a bucket, she then poured and splashed it over me, getting me drenched again.

They were all laughing at me while I just look down, wiping my face dry. Then the girl threw the bucket at me, it landing on top of my head.

"Let's go, ladies. This bitch should be alone.", another girl said and I heard them all walking out the comfort room.