Special Chapter: Good Girl (What if it was Akaashi?)

Welcome to the first special chapter of the "What If?" series! For this first SC, I will be showing other possibilities in Mizuki's story. As you all know, she's been involved with many initiatives of some guys other than Tsukishima. I've been hinting a LOT of things, like how Kenma is 50/50 on what he truly feels about Mizuki, or how Shirabu actually want to get close to her. Then there's also Kageyama who got his heart broken T~T

Sooooooo I got this idea from a reader in one of their comments and it got me thinking, what if Tsukishima was too late? And Akaashi made a move on Mizuki that will make her fall in love with him?

WHAT IF IT WAS AKAASHI KEIJI WHO MADE MIZUKI SMILE AGAIN?

It was a good idea, so I decided to write about it. As I said, I'll write other characters as well.

Tell me who you'd like to see next •^•

Thanks to kageyamaslittleslut(omg ur username😭)

Anyways, all these special chapters take place in previous chapters. It will be in the same story line but there's a part WHERE IT ALL CHANGES (dun dun DUN)

If you wanna go back and read that part again to refresh your memory, I'll list down the chapters for you :))

I recommend you read it again, cuz I'm not gonna repeat in narrating those parts to focus more on the main characters' love story. I'll put some guides on what part you have to read a specific chapter to make it easier :))

~

Chapter 8: Cold Type

Chapter 18-20 (Siblings Date)

Chapter 36-37 (Last Day of the School Festival)

~•~•~•~•~•~

~In the events of Chapter 8: Cold Type (after Mizuki ran away because Tsukishima isn't speaking to her about why he's furious)~

Akaashi's POV (first time woooh)

It has been a long and exhausting day for all of us. We had an opportunity to play with Karasuno since were able to go here. It's all in preparation for next month's qualifying rounds for the Spring Tournament.

But today is especially exhausting because of how moody and dramatic Bokuto was. Everything Mizuki does is having an effect of him.

Well, I can't say her presence has an effect on all of us but seems like it.

After everyone came back to the dormitory to rest, I was left to check on the gym, doing what most captains do. After lurking around, I decided to come back and finally rest.

In the distance, I heard someone's running foot steps. It was followed by soft sobs that seemed desperate for no one to hear.

But I heard it clearly.

I continued walking since the sound was getting closer to me. And when I looked, it was a certain purple haired girl in tears.

I immediately ran towards Mizuki in worry.

She's been awfully worried the whole day, though she's masking it every time she's with us. But now that we're alone, I want to give her a safe place to let out what's been bothering her.

I approached her, holding her arms gently so she can acknowledge my presence.

"Mizuki, what's wrong?", I asked in worry, holding her cheek and wiping her beautiful tears away.