Chapter 61: Valentine Jitters

Alternative Title: "Types of People During Valentine's Day" lmao

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Mizuki's POV

"Come on, why are you so persistent? I just wanna pick up my girlfriend.", Kei complained.

"No, you'll ruin the surprise I have for everyone!", I replied.

"But what about me?", I can almost hear him pout.

"Let's just meet at school, okay?", I asked and he sighed.

"Fine. Stubborn woman.", he sulked.

"Hehe, I love you, Kei! Thank you! I promise I'm all yours for the rest of the day.", I chuckled.

"You better be. I'm gonna go get ready now, see you at school.", he said.

"Okay, see you, bye!", I replied.

"Bye...", he answered then ended the call.

I put my phone down and quickly wrapped the chocolates I made for everyone. I stayed up last night to make chocolates for all of my friends, and I plan to give it to them in the morning when they open their lockers. That's why I gotta leave early.

I made every box of chocolate unique because first of all, they're homemade, and second, I made individual explosion boxes for them, there's pictures and letters and more fun surprises inside for them. I also made some pouches with short letters and chocolate inside for some of the first years I'm quite fond of. I even made some packages to send to my friends in Tokyo.

(A/N: I still remember how explosion box is so popular back in 2016-2017, I even made one for my crush twice, for his bday and for Valentine's Day, he ended up just chuckling at me and running away LMAO memories)

I've been planning these for weeks now since I'm really thankful for them. If it wasn't for my friends, I would've found myself in the same situation as I was back in Shiratorizawa. So this really means a lot to me.

Besides Valentine's Day, there's something more important. It's me and Kei's 100th day today! Yes, it's been 100 days since he kissed me, ran away, then confess to me. I still remember that day so vividly, every feeling I felt, every moment I saw. It was all so precious to forget.

It's cute how our 100th day falls on the day of Valentine's, it was like it's meant to be a romantic celebration for us. So I also got many things planned for Kei. He has the most special explosion box, multiple gifts, messages and pictures inside the box, chocolate covered strawberries and strawberry shortcake that I made when we have lunch, and of course I'm gonna wear something he really really likes.

He also have a few things planned for us which I don't know yet, but we'll see when we have our date later.

I packed all the boxes and the chocolates into two big bags.

I went upstairs to dress up since I'm only wearing a bathrobe. Over my uniform, I wore Kei's purple moon sweater that he gave to me and the white pompom scarf that I made for us, as well as thigh high stockings underneath my tights to keep me warm. I brushed my bangs up to show my forehead, then tied my hair into a half up half down style since Kei really likes that. I also wore these cute earrings that he used to play with all the time. I wore a bit of strawberry pink tinted lip balm, and my glasses to finish it all up.

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled.

"Mito, what do you think?", I asked Mito who was currently rolling around my bed.

She barked and ran towards me, jumping.

"You think Kei would like it?", I asked.

She stopped jumping and barking, and just looked around since I mentioned Kei's name.