Chapter 45: Fear in your Eyes

A/N: I. Haven't. Touched. My. Phone. For. 2 weeks. And. Haven't. Updated. For. A. Month. GOMEEEEN.🙏🙏

It's hell week now at school. But since I haven't updated for a month, I owe you 4 chapters. But I can only manage to make 2. So yeah. This chapter will probably have a lot of mistakes and typos.

Sorry, again! Hope you enjoy this one.

I'll publish the next one later :)))

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Mizuki's POV

I woke up with Kei beside me, sleeping soundly. It was now Monday, we have to go to school. Yesterday I told him I'll stay with him at night so I slept in his room. I looked away and yawned, rubbing my eyes. I glanced at the clock and it was time to get ready for school, so I woke him up.

"Hey Kei, wake up, we have to go to school.", I gently said, moving his hair out of his face.

"Mmm.", he hummed, opening his eyes.

He pulled me in his arms and closed his eyes again.

"We're gonna be late if you keep acting cute like this.", I chuckled.

"Mmm.", he just responded.

"Hey, get up, come on.", I removed his arms from me and sat up.

I looked back at him and smiled. He opened his eyes and just looked up at me.

"Good morning.", I greeted.

"Morning.", he yawned.

I raised my arms up to stretch, sighing. He then put his hands under my shirt and hugged my bare waist, putting his head inside my shirt.

"Are you peeking?", I asked.

"Maybe.", he answered, even if he's not.

I pat his head, signaling him to let go. He obeyed and sat up too, grabbing his glasses. I stood up and went to his now full closet. I grabbed my uniform and some underwear from my bag.

"Let's take a shower together.", he suggested.

I looked at him and he was hugging a pillow, smirking suggestively.

"No, I'm not gonna waste some sports bra and cyclings just to shower with you.", I replied.

He stood up and hugged me from behind.

"Please?", he asked cutely.

"No.", I answered.

"What a tough shell to crack. I love that about you.", he said, trying to romance me into taking a shower with him.

"Not gonna work Tsukishima Kei.", I removed his hands from me and exit his room.

I went downstairs and to the bathroom to take a shower. After taking a shower, I wore warm clothes, the bandage I have to wear everyday also provided warmth. Some stockings to keep my legs warm, blue sweater over my uniform then my blazer. I exit the bathroom and saw Kei walking down the stairs.

He gently pushed me aside and went inside. Is he really sulking because of that?

I climbed up to his room and sat down on his bed, plugging the hairdryer to dry my hair. After a few minutes, I was done. I waited in his bed, lying down on my chest, replying to the morning messages of my brothers and Kenma.

After a while of waiting, Kei entered the room. He sat down beside me and slapped my butt. I looked at him in confusion.

"Your panties are showing.", he said.