Special Chapter: Good Girl (What if it was Akaashi?) (Part 2)

A/N: Before we begin the chapter, I just wanna say...

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 10K READS, I'M CRYING😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW HOW THIS IS POSSIBLE, I DIDN'T THINK SO MANY OF YOU WOULD READ THIS TRASH SO I'M VERY VERY EMOTIONAL RN.

I wanna say thank you to all of you who are continuously supporting me and my work. I really enjoy making this book as much as reading all the comments and support you guys put in the comments. Everytime I'm feeling down, I just read your comments because I see how you really show interest in what I'm doing, it's fun how you show your different emotions on some of the parts, like how most of you got so sad that Tobio was heartbroken and stuff like that. It really cheers me up whenever I open my Wattpad and see in the notifs how new readers would just vote on each chapter while they were reading it, it's so amazing how much happiness I get from seeing you guys enjoy my book.

I'm in a point of life where I decide what path I'm gonna take in the future, because I'm a very spontaneous and exploratory person (can't blame a Sagittarius for being adventurous), so I have difficulties choosing that path because I'm also scared of making the wrong decision. I keep asking myself which one of my interest am I gonna continue? Writing, Volleyball, Graphic Design, Architecture, Cartooning, Music, Dance, Math, Psychology, or something else?

Having 10k reads on the first book I'm making gives me confidence that a good amount of people actually enjoy what I'm making, and this really helps me in making my decision.

And also, a few days ago, I had this life changing opportunity to study abroad, in Washington DC, for my college. So right now my life is a mess because so many decisions has to be made and me no like the pressure :'))

But seeing as this book reached 10k, it really cheers me up, I can't even describe how happy I am bECAUSE I'M TOO EMOTIONAL AND OUT OF PLACE RN.

I also enjoyed this whole process, because along the way I get to meet and see my readers. Some OG supporters of this book back when it was really small stayed up until now and that just warms my heart, I really enjoy interacting with you guys, I feel like this book connected me to some people greater than how talking in really life could have.

This really means a lot to me so thank you everyone, I will continue to take this book to greater heights. And I will, because I really think y'all would like what I'm planning for the 2nd book of this. I'm also gonna tell you right now that this book is closely reaching its end and I'm excited for it, I HOPE YOU ALL ARE TOO!!!

So thank you everyone, thank you so much and I LOVE YOU ALL!!

This intro is very long so let's get onto the continuation now, shall we?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Akaashi's POV

Just when I thought I could calm down, here I see Mizuki in a white suit. Looking like a boss lady ready to whoop someone's ass. Hope it would be mine-- I mean, I hope she sells many desserts today.

I bought one Red Velvet Cake from her and it was delicious. She's a really great baker.

Now, she's just sitting beside Kenma, chatting with him. And since I'm also beside Kenma, I'm hearing everything they're talking about.

It's about...

Tsukishima.

"You must feel okay then. You know, 'cause of the fact that you joined the pageant with him.", Kenma said.