Chapter 83: drifting

A/N: In the anime/manga, the rest of Hinata's experience in second and third year wasn't illustrated, but there are records of Karasuno's matches during those years. Those are major spoilers so I won't include all the results of the matches (except one important match that affects Tsukki and Mizuki).

The rest of this story will be small events leading up to the ending!

Enjoy the chapter!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Third Person POV

"I CAN just go take the train and drag you here.", Mizuki said, talking to Kuroo and Bokuto on the phone.

"I don't think that's how it works, Mii-chan.", Akaashi smiled, sitting beside her.

Mizuki pouted, whined and lied down on the floor.

"I miss you guys too! But I have to go, I've got a lot of things to do.", Bokuto replied.

"Me too, maybe we can chat some other time? I'll make time just for you, Mii-chan.", Kuroo flirted through the phone.

"Disgusting.", Tsukishima commented.

"Okaaay. Good luck on your studies. We'll talk next time!", Mizuki said.

"Bye, Mii-chan, Tsukki, Hinata!", Kuroo replied.

"Hey, I'm also here!", Lev said.

"Your presence is small now that we're on the phone!", Kuroo laughed.

"Bye, Akaashi, Tsukki, Hinata! Mii-chan, I love you times three!", Bokuto bid farewell.

"I love you times three too! Bye bye!", Mizuki tried to sound cheerful.

"Bye, Kuroo-san, Bokuto-san!", Hinata and Akaashi replied.

They ended the call and Mizuki put her phone down, looking around the third gym that seemed empty without Kuroo and Bokuto's big and loud presence.

(A/N: I'm not crying! YOU'RE crying!)

Akaashi and Tsukishima felt her sadness.

"What's wrong, Mii-chan?", Akaashi asked.

"You keep frowning during the entire training.", Tsukishima made her look at him.

Mizuki frowned and buried her face on Tsukishima's chest.

"I don't like how things are changing... It's scary.", she replied, gripping his shirt.

"Scary?", Hinata asked.

"I'm scared...", Mizuki said.

Tsukishima put his arm behind her head, partly hugging her.

"That's normal, though. You're gonna have to accept changes, we're growing.", he replied.

"It's okay to be scared. We understand. It feels like you only just got them, and now they have to go.", Akaashi pat her back to comfort her.

Mizuki nodded, understanding their point.

"Thanks, guys.", she mumbled, letting go of Tsukishima.

"Maybe we should call it a night. We all need rest.", Akaashi suggested.

"Agree!", Hinata and Lev nodded.

"Agree...", Mizuki yawned, then yelped when she was carried by Tsukishima.

"Great, let's go. I want to be spoiled.", he said, walking out the gym first.

"Good night everyone!", Mizuki waved as she was taken away.