Chapter 27: Movie Night

Mizuki's POV

After taking a shower, I exit the bathroom. FULLY CLOTHED this time so that Kei won't think of teasing me again. I wore dark blue long sleeves pajamas and a black sweater on top because it's cold. I haven't dried my hair yet since I wanted us to dry each other's hair.

"I'm done showering.", I said, walking towards him while holding the hair dryer.

He was lying down on the sofa, just playing on his phone. When he saw me, he sat up and reached his arms out to me for a hug. So I smiled and put the hair dryer on the coffee table.

He's freaking adorable when he's clingy and wants attention!

I kneeled on the sofa and hugged him, wrapping my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist tightly.

"You smell so nice.", he said. I chuckled and ran my fingers through his wet hair.

"We should dry our hair, it's cold.", I replied.

"Okay.", he complied, letting me go. He grabbed the hair dryer and plugged it in the nearby wire extension.

He gave it to me so I could start drying his hair. I turned it on the warm setting and started. I was still kneeling on the sofa so I could reach his level. Damn this tall man.

Meanwhile, he was just staring at me. I can feel it but I just focused on drying his hair.

"Mizuki, you're not full Japanese, aren't you?", he asked after a while of staring at my face.

"Nope. I'm ¼ American, how'd you know?", I asked.

"Your eyes. It looked more like a foreigner's than Japanese. And your lashes are so long too.", he answered.

"My grandfather is full American, my grandmother is full Japanese. My grandfather just took my grandma's last name since he loves Japan so much. They have six children, I have two aunts and three uncles on my father's side. Papa is the second to the youngest, and he has a twin, which is the third to the youngest. His twin is the grandfather of Yuuto and Yuito.", I said.

"Now that I think about it, the father of the twins looks really young. How old is he?", he asked.

"Well, he's 22 now, he became a father at the age of 16. He impregnated his girlfriend, but instead of an abortion, he took responsibility for it and raised the twins well. He married when he was 18. Remember when we were walking home and I got a call? That's Miyu, his wife.", I answered.

"How did your family react to him being a father so early?", he asked.

"They weren't happy when they heard the news, he almost got beat up by my uncle. But when he took responsibility, everyone was really happy. Even Miyu-chan's parents. And when the twins were born, it was like a huge blessing to them. Double bundle of joy.", I answered.

"Is it possible for us to have twins?", he suddenly asked.

My eyes widened but I then chuckled softly.

"Science says yes. Papa is half of a twin, sadly I don't have a twin, but it's in my blood. But a father's genes is stronger though, so I say we have a 10% chance, more or less.", I answered, done with his hair.

"I want twins.", he said with a straight face.

"Don't command me, it's your sperm cells that will do the job! And I can't even imagine the pain of having two babies in my small stomach. Believe me, I want twins too but giving birth sounds so painful.", I replied, turning off the hair dryer.

"Lucky me.", he smiled teasingly.

"Don't smile at me. Did you know that I was at the hospital when Miyu-chan was giving birth to the twins? She's a calm, timid, gentle, quiet woman but when she gave birth to the twins, SHE WAS LOUDER THAN ME WHEN I CHEER FOR YOU!", I exaggerated, but it's true. He laughed at my response and rest his head on the sofa.