Chapter 67: New Crows

A/N: WOAH I UPDATED TODAY, IT'S A MIRACLE. TWO UPDATES BACK TO BACK. No, the world isn't ending. It's because the BEACH ARC of this book is gonna be out next Monday, the first Monday of July (omg time flies so fast)

I'm so excited for you guys to read it because I had fun writing it. And it's also really hilarious to read, I'm literally laughing and smiling like an idiot while reading it.

So mark your calendars, it's gonna be exciting!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Yamaguchi's POV

After a long day hanging out together, it's nearing sunset so we decided to shop for ingredients for dinner. But right now, we're just sitting under a tree, chatting.

The sun was setting and it was really beautiful out. I really wanted to take a picture with her but I'm too shy to ask.

AND MY CHANCE TO ASK HER FOR A PICTURE IS SLOWLY DWINDLING DOWN BECAUSE THE SUN IS ALMOST FULLY SET!

Now or never, I guess.

"Y-Yachi-san!", I called her so suddenly.

"Yes?", she responded.

"C-can we... take pictures? I think the sunset is beautiful and I wanna commemorate this day...", I asked.

"Of course!", she smiled.

Phew.

I pulled out my phone and asked someone passing by to take a picture. Someone walking their cute puppy passed by and she seemed like a nice lady.

"E-excuse me.", I approached her and she looked at me. "Sorry to bother, but may you take a picture of us? That's a really cute puppy, by the way.", I asked.

"Thank you! It's actually a full grown dog, but he's a toy breed so he seems like a puppy. I'll gladly take a picture of you.", she said.

"Thank you so much!", I bowed, then walked back to Yachi.

Wait, how do I pose? Should I touch Yachi? Put my arm on her shoulder? Hold her hand? Or just do nothing?

"Are you guys dating?", the lady asked.

"Oh, we're just friends.", I answered.

"Really? You seem like enemies! Move a little closer, won't you?", she said.

Me and Yachi looked at each other, blushing lightly. We moved closer until our shoulders are touching.

"Much better. 3, 2, 1, cheese!", the ladg said.

We smiled as she took a picture. The lady was kind enough to take more pictures so we took a lot. After that, we thanked the lady and we looked at the pictures.

"Wow, she took nice pictures!", Yachi said.

"I agree, it's really cute! D-do you want me to take a picture of you? Just before the sun fully sets.", I asked.

"Oh, s-sure! I'm not that photogenic so I'll try my best!", she answered.

"You don't have to try...", I smiled.

She blushed furiously and I also blushed.

Did I just flirt?

I JUST FLIRTED, OH MY GOSH!

"I-I mean, you're naturally good looking so you don't need to try hard! You can just stand there and smile and it'll look pretty!", I explained but I think I just made it more awkward.

"O-oh, thank you! I don't receive many compliments about my l-looks so I don't really know how to take it. I, uhm, I appreciate that you think of me that way!", she replied, also flustered.