Chapter 72: The Monster and the Witch

Third Person POV

"The winner of the sandcastle war... with 7 votes... is...", Mizuki started.

Tanaka and Nishinoya are tapping their laps to imitate a drum roll. After a few seconds, they stopped.

Everyone was tense, holding their breath in anticipation of who made the best sandcastle out of all the people here.

Tsukishima, Kunimi, Shirabu and Kenma all looked around with poker faces.

Are they really taking this to heart? They thought, judging others silently.

"Bokuto-san's team!", Mizuki announced.

They all cheered for Bokuto, Akaashi and Taketora. Bokuto was shocked at first but then he realized that he knew they were gonna win.

"WE REALLY ARE THE BEST! HEY HEY HEY!", Bokuto shouted.

"Congratulations to you guys! You did a fantastic job!", Mizuki clapped.

"Mii-chan, who did you vote for?", Bokuto asked.

Mizuki smiled and tiptoed to whisper to him.

"You.", she whispered, making Bokuto smile widely.

"Aww, I love you times three!!", Bokuto hugged her, lifting her up like he always does.

"I love you times three too!", Mizuki giggled.

"I get bragging rights, right?", Bokuto asked.

"Yes.", Mizuki nodded.

"Alright, I wanna hear you all, WHO BUILT THE BEST SANDCASTLE?", Bokuto asked.

"Bokuto!", some of them cheered.

"That's right, WE ARE THE BEST! HEY HEY HEY!", Bokuto laughed.

Taketora fainted in disbelief, Tanaka and Nishinoya caught him, also crying while cheering.

Tanaka and Nishinoya voted for Taketora.

Why?

Because if their team wins, the prize is gonna be unlimited food in their room. Tanaka, Nishinoya, and Taketora are together in one room. Which means...

"WE GET FREE FOOD!!!", they all cried in happiness.

"Yes, you get free food! You can get it as early as tonight, and for the rest of the trip.", Mizuki said.

"YEEEEEEAH!", they cheered.

"But!", Mizuki suddenly said, making them stop.

Uh oh, there's the condition.

"If your room is trashed and full of mess because of those foods, I will be taking your food privileges. Although I don't want to take your food, I also value respect for the employees and room cleaners here and I don't want them to have to clean up too much mess. So please be responsible.", she said.

"Okay, that's fair.", Akaashi nodded.

"WE WON'T TRASH THE ROOM, WE PROMISE!", Nishinoya said.

"Alright, thanks, Yuu-kun. I'm counting on you.", Mizuki smiled.

"Yes, princess!", he saluted.

Nishinoya gasped and fell on his back so Taketora and Tanaka caught him.

"mi..zu..k-ki... s-smiled at... m-me.", he said hoarsely.

"Congratulations on your win, Bokuto-san!", Hinata clapped for him.

"WHOEVER VOTED FOR US, WE LOVE YOU!", Bokuto exclaimed.

"Thank you, we're flattered.", Akaashi smiled.