Chapter 59: Black

(!!!CONTAINS MANGA SPOILERS!!!
THE NEXT PART WILL HAVE THE BEGINNING AND END OF THE KARASUNO VS NEKOMA MATCH, IT'S NOT YET ANIMATED SO I SUGGEST YOU READ THE MANGA FIRST BEFORE READING THIS

It starts in Chapter 293 if you wanna read it.

(Me promoting and encouraging y'all to read that masterpiece :)))

But if you don't want to read the manga, it's okay, cuz I'm not gonna put so many spoilers in here, for respect for non manga readers, I just want a part of the match to be in this story because Karasuno's relationship with Nekoma is just superb. I ain't missing the chance, hun💅✨)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Mizuki's POV

The warm ups started, and of course I'm there to help them. For now, Kiyoko is managing the starting line up and the necessary items with Yachi so I can help the players in practice.

Nekoma is also doing the same, warming up for now.

I was currently serving, though not too strong or else Kei will scold me and my injury again.

"Hey, what did I say about serving?", I heard his sassy, scolding, hands-in-hips, mom attitude voice.

"I wasn't even serving that extreme!", I said.

"Sawamura-san, she still has an injury. She wasn't supposed to play for at least 2 months.", he said to Daichi.

"Hmm, her health is more important. Mizuki, can you sit out? I don't want you getting injured.", Daichi replied.

"Can I at least receive?", I asked.

"Hmm, I'm not--", he was supposed to say no but I cut him off.

"Please?", I asked with puppy eyes.

"Fine...", he sighed with a smile.

"Yey! Thanks, Daichi-san!", I replied.

"Ugh, I don't like it when she does this. So stubborn, it's gonna be the death of her.", I heard Kei complain.

"I'll sit out after a few receives!", I told him, running back to my position in the court.

To avoid getting a furious Kei, I stuck to receives instead. After a few receives, I finally sit out because Kei was glaring at me intensely.

"Mii-chan!", I heard Kuroo call me.

I ran towards him with a smile.

"Yes, Tetsu?", I asked.

"Can I borrow you for our team?", he asked.

"No.", Kei answered.

"Then... I'll kidnap you.", Kuroo said, grabbing me and putting me over his shoulders.

"K-Kuroo-san, you're tall!", I complained.

He laughed maniacally and ran away with me but suddenly stopped.

"Put. Her. Down.", I heard two voices behind me. It was Kenma and Yaku.

"But--", Kuroo was supposed to reason out.

"Down!", Kenma and Yaku said.

Kuroo slowly put me down with a pout.

"First of all, she's needed in her team.", Yaku said.

"Second, you shouldn't carry her like that. Her waist is sensitive.", Kenma added, caressing my waist where my injury was.

"Third, you're dead. Her boyfriend is planning to kill you already.", Yaku added.