Chapter 3

This chapter takes place before the events of chapter two of Legends.

After J'onn got Oliver, Laurel and Sara back to civilization, specifically the coast of China like they'd originally planned, Oliver gave him a list of people in Star City to restore the memories of when they returned. But while he did that, Sara decided that she and Laurel needed to have a talk about all the tension she could sense coming off both her sister and Oliver the entire boat ride back.

"What's up?" Laurel asked after Sara pulled her aside.

"We need to talk about the emotional tension I felt between you and Ollie on the entire trip back to civilization." Sara said.

"What are you talking about?" Laurel asked.

"Please, I could see you two practically undressing each other with your eyes." Sara said.

"Sara, please, do we have to do this now?" Laurel asked.

"Yes, because I do not want to have to deal with that tension on the plane ride back to Star City. Especially since it'll be best if you and Oliver spend that time working it out. Laurel, do you still love him?" Sara asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yeah I do, but he probably doesn't feel the same way. After all, I hear he eventually married Felicity." Laurel said.

"I think that the only reason Ollie did that is because he thought that you didn't want to be with him. He was just trying to respect your wishes." Sara said.

"Maybe. But that doesn't change the fact that I lost him once and since there's a good chance that Oliver is going to ask J'onn to restore Felicity's memories and I don't want to get in the way of her and Oliver." Laurel said.

"Still, I think you need to talk this out with him. The sooner, the better." Sara said.

"I know. I just don't know how to bring it up." Laurel said.

"Laurel, you told him on your deathbed that he was the love of your life, I think that is a pretty good way to start the conversation." Sara said and Laurel sighed, since she knew Sara was right.

About an hour later, Oliver, Laurel and Sara found themselves on the private plane Oliver's mother had hired to bring them home, since she didn't trust a commercial plane to bring them home and while she was eager to see her son, she decided that it would be faster for everyone to just hire a plane that was already in China instead of sending the Queen Family's private jet from America to China and back, not that any of them minded, since honestly, they just wanted to get home. Moira had also wired them enough money to get decent clothes so that they wouldn't be returning wearing rags.

Anyways, Sara was currently taking advantage of shower that was in the bathroom of the plane and Oliver and Laurel had actually let her have first dibs on it, since in this reality, she was probably the one who'd had to go the longest without running water.

Oliver was currently sitting in one of the comfortable seats of the plane, holding a glass of scotch and savoring the taste of it as he sipped it, since he honestly never thought he'd be able to enjoy things like this again.

"That looks good." Laurel said as she sat down across from him.

"You want a glass. You're not an alcoholic on this earth." Oliver reminded her.

"Thanks, but I'll pass. Don't want to push my luck, though I guess I do have better coping skills now than I did before." Laurel said.

"So, is there anything in specific you wanted to talk about?" Oliver asked, though he was pretty sure he knew what it was.