Chapter 22

Since I'm sure that after reading the last chapter of Arrow, some of you have been wondering about whether or not I'm going to give Thea her own spinoff story. I have not decided yet, but I have decided to let you guys have a contribution to the decision. Please use the following link: https://strawpoll.com/4r1aaucyk, and tell me your opinion. Please only vote once, so that it seems fair and the poll will remain open until I post the next chapter of Arrow after this one, at which point, I will add an AN to the beginning of that chapter stating the results and my final decision. Now on with the chapter.

"I have to admit, this is much nicer than my last going away party." Thea said as she, Roy, Oliver, Laurel, Dig, Lyla, Rene, Dinah, Felicity, Tommy, Moira, Quentin, William and Samantha all stood in the Parlor of the Queen Mansion for Thea and Roy's going away party.

"Plus we got invited this time." Dinah said to Rene.

"Rene was in the hospital and can you blame me for not inviting you Dinah?" Oliver asked.

"True." Dinah agreed.

"Anyways, have you guys thought about what you're going to do when you get to Ivy Town?" Felicity asked.

"Well, there's an Argus base that I'll be working out of, since I'm still technically still an Argus newbie, so she can't exactly give me control of the base without it seeming like favoritism and I don't want to be in charge anyways. I'd rather leave that to the Queens." Roy said, looking over at Thea.

"Well, I for one am going to start settling into the apartment we found in Ivy Town and then start looking for a place to set up a base of operations. After all, I won't have access to the Arrowcave anymore." Thea said with a smile.

"You know I hate it when you call it that." Oliver said.

"Too bad. And I don't know why you hate it, since Arrowcave sounds much cooler than the Bunker." Thea said.

"Because Arrowcave is something out of a comic book." Oliver said.

"Oliver, I'm not sure if you haven't noticed this, but our whole lives are basically out of a comic book at this point." John said.

"Enough. This is supposed to be a party and I am celebrating that I actually have a child that wants to finish college." Moira said as she hugged her daughter.

"And I intend to stay at the same school for all four years of college." Thea said.

"Very funny." Oliver said.

"Thanks, I thought so." Thea said.

"So, no plans to get a job?" Felicity asked Thea.

"No point in it when we're rich again. Besides, between studying and being a vigilante, I doubt I'll have much time to work." Thea said.

"At least you'll be studying and not partying." Moira said.

"Okay, I think it's time to end the party if it's just going to be more throwing jokes at my expense." Oliver said.

"Besides, this party is supposed to be about Roy and I." Thea said.

"Should we be expecting a certain announcement any time soon?" Laurel asked with a smirk.

"Are you kidding, don't you think I'd be missing an arm right now if that were the case." Roy asked.

"He's not wrong." Oliver agreed, making it clear that he'd severely hurt Roy if he proposed without first getting his permission.

"Ollie, be nice. You've already threatened Roy with every weapon known to man and a few things that I didn't even know could be weapons." Thea said.

"And that means I approve of him being your boyfriend. If I didn't, he'd be in the hospital or maybe a body bag." Oliver said.

"Okay, everytime I think I'm forgetting how scary your brother is, he finds a way to remind me." Roy said.

"Except if he hurts you, I hurt him. After all, he's not the only one with League training." Thea said, right as there was a knock on the door.

"I didn't know we were expecting any other guests." Moira said.

"Neither did I." Oliver said as Raisa entered the room and to their surprise, Nyssa joined her.

"Nyssa, please tell me you're not here to ruin Thea's going away party." Oliver said.

"Again." Roy mentioned.

"I'd like to point out that the problem did not arrive until after the party last time. But no. This time I am simply here to join in your celebration and also, to offer my services." Nyssa said.

"I think we're good on manpower." Oliver said.

"Not to you Oliver. It is nothing personal, but like you just said, you have all the teammates you need. I was talking to your sister." Nyssa said.

"Me?" Thea asked.

"We were good partners once while we were destroying the Lazarus Pits and since it sounds like you're planning on beginning your own crusade, perhaps we could be again." Nyssa said.

"You want to join us?" Roy asked.

"Protecting a city is not something that two people can do alone and the three of us already work well together. It makes sense." Nyssa said.

"What about the League?" Thea asked.

"Let me guess, Talia." Oliver said and Nyssa nodded.

"She has promised not to interfere in your affairs again, mainly because she knows she is no match for you or for Thea, since you've both bested her in combat." Nyssa said.

"Good. At least she'll bring some honor back to the League." Oliver said.

"And she also requested I bring you something as a token of goodwill. Something she said belonged to you Thea and I agree." Nyssa said as she produced a sword.

"The sword of Al-Faith." Thea said.

"You claimed it in battle once before. Talia and I both agree that you are most worthy to wield it. She also wanted me to let you know that should you choose too, you'll have a place at her side turning the League of Assassins into a League of heroes." Nyssa said.

"I think I'll pass on that, but I do appreciate the offer. I will take the sword however and Nyssa, if you're sure about it, you're more than welcome to work with us in Ivy Town." Thea said as she took the blade from Nyssa.

"Excellent." Nyssa said.

"Okay then, let's get back to the party." Oliver said as the party resumed.