Chapter 15

Oliver took a deep breath as he approached an old monastery in the mountains in Siberia.

"Time to get this over with." Oliver said to himself as he pulled the sword he had strapped to his back from its scabbard as he opened the door and rolled his eyes and he found Talia up to her old tricks with a bunch of wannabe assassins sparring each other, only for them to turn to face him.

"Identify yourself intruder." one of the students said.

"I'm someone who needs a word with your leader. She and I have unfinished business." Oliver said.

"You'll have to get through us before you get to her." another of Talia's students said.

"If you insist." Oliver said as the students charged at him, only for him to cut through them like cake.

"Hold." They heard Talia's voice shout and Oliver turned to see his old teacher walk down the stairs.

"Leave us." Talia said to her students and those that could move nodded and walked away.

"You need to get better help." Oliver said and Talia chuckled.

"Well it's not everyday they fight Ra's al Ghul." Talia said.

"So you know then." Oliver said.

"That you killed my father, yes." Talia said.

"He left me no choice. It was league combat. I offered him a chance to surrender, he refused." Oliver said.

"I know. However, I would like to know how you got so skilled, since even I could never beat my father and you never stuck around to complete your training." Talia said.

"I thought you'd be angrier." Oliver said.

"If my father was still the man I remembered as, I would be, but the whole reason I left the League is because the pit had corrupted my father, turned him into a monster." Talia said.

"You couldn't beat your father, so you left the League to find someone who could." Oliver said and Talia nodded.

"I wish you'd had this attitude in the old reality." Oliver said.

"What are you talking about?" Talia asked.

"You'll know in a minute." Oliver said as before Talia could do anything, Oliver pressed the memory device Cisco had given him to her arm and restored her memories.

"Was that really necessary Oliver?" Talia asked as Oliver held out his hand to her to help her up, which she accepted.

"I had to make sure that you wouldn't be an enemy again Talia. You know I only killed your father because he left me no choice. In both realities, I offered him a chance to surrender, to live." Oliver said.

"But he refused to live knowing he'd been bested by an outsider. That man and his pride, I always knew it would be his downfall." Talia said.

"However, this does provide an opportunity for you." Oliver said.

"Meaning?" Talia asked.

"Nyssa wants out of the League, since now that she knows what freedom from it feels like, she wants it back. However, she won't leave it unless she's sure it will be in good hands and she wants to give it to you." Oliver said.

"I would accept that, so long as your sister keeps the sword of Al Faith, since she earned it." Talia said.

"Nyssa personally delivered it to Thea." Oliver said.

"Then I will gladly take over the League, release Nyssa from her obligations to it and I promise you will have no issues from me." Talia said.

"Good. Because you and I both know that I can kill you as easily as I killed your father." Oliver said.