Chapter 10

"Overwatch, you sure this is the place?" Green Arrow asked over the comms as he stood on a building overlooking the Star City Port.

"Yep. All security camera footage confirms that this is Somers' office and he's in there right now. But are you sure that this is how you want to get started again? The same way you did last time, by crossing names off your father's list?" Overwatch asked.

"I need to get Malcolm's attention and draw him out as the Dark Archer and the best way to do that is to target the members of his organization." Green Arrow said.

"Fair point. But what if Somers has Triad backup?" Overwatch asked.

"Then it's a good thing I have my own. The rest of you in position?" Green Arrow asked.

"Copy. Spartan in position." Spartan said from his view on the next building, using the sensors Cisco had built into his helmet.

"Wild Dog ready." Wild Dog said from his sniper position.

"Artemis and Arsenal ready." Artemis said from where she and Arsenal were waiting outside the office.

"Black Canary ready." Black Canary said from her place on the other side of the building.

"Black Siren in position." Black Siren said her perch on the roof of the office.

"Good. Now, let's do this." Green Arrow said as he pulled back his bow.

"You have my money?" Somers asked the Triad representatives.

"As agreed." the thug said as he handed Somers a case filled with money.

"Pleasure doing business with you." Somers said, right as an arrow flew through the window and knocked the case out of his hand.

"What the hell." Somers asked as the Green Arrow shattered his window.

"Martin Somers, you have failed this city." Green Arrow said as he fired an arrow into Somers' hand, pinning it and him to a wall as he screamed in pain.

"Whoever you are, you just made a big mistake." the thug said.

"Not a chance. Now tell me, where's your boss?" Green Arrow asked.

"You're looking at him." the lead thug said as he and goons pulled out their guns.

"Since your hair isn't white, I don't think so. Where is China White? I have a score to settle with her." Green Arrow demanded.

"So you know about her huh, congrats. Then you know that we're not going to tell you a thing about her right?" the thug said smugly.

"Okay then, I guess we'll do this the hard way." Green Arrow said.

"Overwatch, what's the status of things inside?" Spartan asked since Green Arrow had gone silent the moment he'd entered.

"Well, I'm currently recording Oliver kicking the asses of those low level Triad goons who made the mistake of not telling him where to find China White." Overwatch said.

"Please tell me you'll show it to us when we get back." Artemis asked.

"Oh trust me I will." Overwatch said as Green Arrow came on comms.

"While this is amusing, I got something and yes they're all still alive. Overwatch, can you hack into Somers' computer and send all the incriminating information on it to the SCPD?" Green Arrow asked.

"Of course I can and I am currently doing so, along with tipping them off to Triad activity here now." Overwatch said.

"Good. Now let's go deal with the triad once and for all." Green Arrow said.