Chapter 24

When Oliver arrived in Russia, he immediately headed to the bar he knew the Bratva was based out of. However, he was surprised when he found that Anatoly was nowhere to be found.
"Kto ty i chego khochesh'? (Who are you and what do you want?)" one of the members who was there asked in Russian.
"Ishchu anatoliya knyazeva (I'm looking for Anatoly Knyazev.)" Oliver replied.
"Zdes' net nikogo s takim imenem. (There's no one here by that name.)" The same member replied and Oliver rolled his eyes.
"YA znayu, chto ty lzhesh', i ya znayu, chto on Pakhan iz Bratvy. (I know you're lying and I know that he is the Pakhan of the Bratva)." Oliver said as he watched them ready weapons.
"Kak tebe eto? (How do you know that?)" the member asked.
"Because he is Bratva." Anatoly said as he walked out of the back room.
"Chto ty imeyesh' v vidu, chto on Bratva? On amerikanets? (What do you mean he is Bratva? He's an American?)" The Bratva underlings said.
"You did not tell them who you are?" Anatoly asked Oliver.
"They didn't give me a chance." Oliver said with a shrug.
"And you wanted to beat up some of my men. If you wanted to do that, just ask, I have no shortage of people I'd like you to hurt." Anatoly said and Oliver chuckled.
"I wasn't planning on a fight." Oliver said.
"Who is this man?" Another member asked in English.
"I am Kaphusion." Oliver said and the way they all looked at him changed immediately.
"Now you can hit them." Anatoly said and Oliver chuckled.
"It's good to see you alive and well my friend." Oliver said and Anatoly smiled.
"And you too, my favorite American. But what brings you to Russia?" Anatoly asked him.
"I wanted to talk to you, make sure that you were still holding the same ideals you had when I left. About bringing the Bratva back to its roots." Oliver said as Anatoly waved his underlings off.
"I appreciate your concern. So far we have." Anatoly said.
"I remember what you said about how you were concerned about what you'd become without me. And while I'm abandoning my home, I will be checking in to make sure that the man who was my friend doesn't become what Gregor was." Oliver said.
"And I appreciate that. But I know you did not come all this way for a simple check up. What is it?" Anatoly asked.
"Slade Wilson is still alive." Oliver said bluntly and Anatoly stilled.
"That is not possible. You killed him, did you not?" Anatoly asked.
"I put an arrow in his eye, I thought he was dead, but he also had the mirakuru in his system. It must've kept him alive." Oliver said.
"So you came here to warn me." Anatoly said as Oliver slipped the memory ring on.
"And to do this." Oliver said as he used the device to restore Anatoly's memories.
"And also to remind you not to trust Ricardo Diaz." Oliver said.
"A listen I won't soon forget. And now I also know that only member of Bratva I can trust is sitting next to me." Anatoly said.
"You thinking about getting out?" Oliver asked him.
"No. You know better than anyone how Bratva responds to brothers leaving it. Besides, this way I can make sure that brotherhood never loses its honor again and this time, you will always be an honored member of it." Anatoly said and Oliver smiled, right as his phone buzzed.
"John, what's up?" Oliver asked as he listened to his other brother talk.
"Capture him and start interrogation. I'll be back as soon as I can." Oliver said as he hung up.
"What was that about?" Anatoly asked him.
"An issue concerning the Ninth Circle. From what John told me, it sounds like they might be in league with Slade on this one." Oliver said.
"Then go. And remember, any Bratva resources you need to help you are at your disposal and I'll make sure that Leonov knows that you are his boss and he will do what you ask without requiring something in return or he will be replaced with someone who knows who to treat my most trusted captain." Anatoly said and Oliver nodded in thanks before walking out.

I know this was a shorter chapter, but I wanted a chapter that focused mainly on Oliver and Anatoly's friendship.