Chapter 16

Felicity Smoak was currently sitting in her office at the recently renamed Smoak Technologies, she was very happy that Oliver and Moira had given her permission to change the company's name, going over some important files when her secretary came on over the PA system.

"Ms. Smoak, there's a Detective Drake here to see you, even though she isn't on the schedule." her assistant Marsha said.

"Send her in and Marsha, make a note, Dinah Drake, Oliver Queen, Thea Queen, Laurel Lance, Rene Ramirez, Roy Harper and John Diggle are to be allowed in here immediately, as long as I'm not in a meeting." Felicity said.

"Understood." Marsha said as the door to her office opened and Dinah walked in.

"Well this is an unexpected surprise." Felicity said with a smile.

"Yeah well, not exactly used to seeing you sitting behind a desk for your day job." Dinah said.

"Believe it or not, I did do this occasionally when I was the CEO of Palmer Tech. Although to be fair, I really only spend 50 percent of my time in this room and that's only because I have to." Felicity said.

"Let me guess, you spend the other 50 percent of your time playing with all the cool toys you no doubt have in your private lab." Dinah said with a smile.

"You know me so well. But anyways, what can I do for one of my favorite police officers." Felicity said.

"One of, not your favorite?" Dinah asked, raising a playful eyebrow.

"Just in case Quentin is around." Felicity said and Dinah nodded.

"So, anyways, what can I do for you?" Felicity asked.

"I need your help tracking down Vinnie." Dinah said, not really surprising Felicity as she typed a few things into her computer.

"What are you doing." Dinah asked, right as Felicity turned her monitor around to reveal some kind of tracking program.

"How does an algorithm that's been searching every database both on and off the internet for any trace of Vincent Sobel or ski mask wearing vigilante sound?" Felicity asked and Dinah smiled.

"Like it's exactly what I was looking for." Dinah said and Felicity smiled.

"Glad to know. And you're still coming to girls' night tonight right?" Felicity asked.

"Of course. It's me, you, Laurel and Thea tonight right?" Dinah asked.

"Yep with wine for you and me and club soda for Laurel and Thea." Felicity said.

"Really?" Dinah asked.

"Hey, Laurel's a recovering alcoholic and Thea is technically underaged right now and since she's trying to get her life back on track, getting pinched for underaged drinking is not advised, especially if it gets out that she did so while at the home of the CEO of a major tech company." Felicity said.

"I'm sure she's thrilled about that." Dinah said.

"Oh she isn't." Felicity said as she turned off the cameras in her office.

"Which is why she is still going to be having wine with us tonight, since honestly, now underaged drinking is probably the least of her worries when it comes to less than legal activities." Felicity reminded her.

"My thoughts exactly. Plus, at least she's not going out and partying like she used to." Dinah said, since she'd heard about Thea's party girl phase and was very glad that she'd never had to see that side of Thea, though honestly, she'd rather see that side of Thea than the one she did back before Thea left town.