Chapter 5

"Should we really be toasting you killing someone?" Felicity asked as Team Arrow gathered around the table in the conference area of their new bunker.

"Normally I'd say no, but considering this is Amanda Waller we're talking about, I think it's something worth celebrating, since the world is so much better without her in it." Oliver said.

"Says someone who doesn't have to deal with the fallout." Lyla said as she entered the bunker.

"Sorry about that Lyla, but you know that she had it coming." Oliver said.

"I know, but still, I forgot how annoying it was to have to deal with cleaning up all her messes." Lyla said.

"Not to mention also removing the corruption that comes from the Ninth Circle." Dinah said.

"Speaking of which, John, any chance you could reach out to your stepdad, ask him if he'd be willing to help out with that?" Lyla asked.

"We'd need real proof of the conspiracy first." John said.

"I can't have you removing the Ninth Circle from Argus yet anyways." Oliver said.

"And why's that?" Lyla asked.

"Because right now, Deputy Director Bell is my only way of getting in touch in Emiko." Oliver said.

"You think you can change her mind? Bring her over to our side?" Rene asked.

"I did it once, I can do it again. Though preferably without her dying shortly afterwards." Oliver said.

"Yeah, I'd like to meet my sister this time around since honestly, while you're great Ollie, I've always wanted a sister." Thea said and Oliver chuckled.

"None taken. It was nice to have a sister who actually gave me a challenge when we sparred." Oliver said.

"Not fair, you and Emiko both have several more years of training than I do. Though technically, I have just as much of a right to the mantle of Ra's al Ghul as Nyssa." Thea said.

"Wait, what?" Laurel asked.

"Yeah, in the old reality, Thea beat Nyssa's old sister Talia and won the sword of the first Ra's al Ghul, which is basically the same thing as winning the demon's head ring. When I restored Nyssa's memories and gave her the League, it was on the condition that she returned the sword to Thea, since it's rightfully her's." Oliver said.

"Yet she doesn't have the sword." Laurel said.

"Because it's currently hidden in a tomb that Nyssa has yet to find and we did not have time to retrieve it before we left Nanda Parbat. But she will get it eventually." Oliver said.

"Yeah, but first I need to get back into shape, since my 17 year old self, while I do enjoy not having all the scars and bruises, this version of my body isn't exactly in the best condition to be swinging from the rooftops." Thea said and Oliver nodded.

"We'll get to that. But for right now, we should focus on getting up and running, since I'd like to start crossing names off my list, starting with Malcolm and this time, I'm gonna make sure that he stays dead." Oliver said.

"What about Slade?" Laurel asked.

"I'll talk to Caitlin, see if she can remake the mirakuru cure like she did before so that I can cure him, but if all else fails, I'll kill him if I have too. I'm not betting mom's life on that again. Especially if Slade finds out that I have a son." Oliver said.

"Maybe we should keep a similar play in our playbook." John said.

"Meaning?" Rene asked.

"Slade has two sons, both of which are psychopaths, but he still cares about them. Slade goes after William, we counter with Joe or Grant. Your choice." John said.