Got me fucked up

Daves pov

Its been about 2 weeks since jazz grandma BBQ I aint going to lie that shit was lit minus that weird ass nigga alex staring at us all night it was cool. Me and jazz had a long ass talk that night and haven't left each other since I finally got an upgrade for her promise ring and got everything ready for a date tonight so it should go good.

"Cookie!!" I yelled from the closet.

"What you want!"

"Have you seen my tupac sweater?"

"Oh you mean this one?"she said.

I looked over and she had my shit on  i smacked my lips.

"You stay in my shit man give me my sweater you got your own."

"But pooh butt I look better in yours." She said showing smile.

"Na give me my sweater man."

She pouted.

"Man aight fine you hella irritating." I said mushing her head.

She been like this since we were kids she always taken my sweaters and jackets hell damn near all my shirts shes the reason I buy so much shit because she takes it all.

"What you got planned for today?" She asked.

"Shit really everything is cool at the trap I think I might just sit back and chill what you doing today?"

"Buying furniture for my new apartment."

I just shook my head.

"Babe I don't know why you just dont want to take your penthouse back."

"Because that's what gold diggers want."

"You know I-"

"I know you didn't mean it but that mean it dont hurt no less." She said putting her necklace on.

I walked over to the mirror and wrapped my arms around her hips.

"Im sorry ma I really didnt mean that shit I was just so fucking mad but i shouldn't had acted that way towards you and from now I'm going to tell you exactly how I feel."

"Oh yeah how do you feel now?" She asked.

"I feel like I'm ready for us to be fully back together for us to grow more and love each other the way we supposed to."

She wrapped her hands around my neck.

"Im all in." She said smiling.

"Good we can start by giving me my kisses and me taking you out on a date."

"When?" She asked.

"Tonight."

"Babe I got to get all my stuff for my apartment today."

"Yeah but its not going to take all day just be ready by 8 o'clock you got all day so get all that shit handled and meet me back here."

"Okay no problem boo but I got to get going."

"You need me to come with you?"

"Na me and les-"

"Say less yall just don't be fighting nobody on the way there."

"We get into one fight and we branded for life." She said rolling her eyes.

"Yeah one fight that had the whole street lit the fuck up so y'all be cool."

"Okay babe love you."

"Love you too don't for get 8 o'clock."

"I'm pretty sure you won't let me forget I'll see you later."