Dinner party part 1

East pov
Lately I've been in a bad ass mood everything has been going left lately but cookie been rocking with me through it all I swear I'm about to wife her sooner than later.

"Hey dimples." I said coming to the kitchen where she was.

"Hey boo whats going on?"

"Shit stressing."

"About?"

"What if I'm the father? What's next for us?"

"What do you mean?" She asked.

I went over to the stove and turned her around.

"I mean what we doing ma? I can't see my future with out you in it so if I am the father what does that mean for us?"

She sighed.

"That just means we have another kid to raise as a family I'm not going no where." She said smiling at me.

"Good I would hope not besides I'll kill any nigga you call your self talking too."

"Is that a threat?"

"More like a promise you mine for life cookie."

"Forever and ever." She said kissing me.

"Thank you babe you the most solid one on my team."

"And who didnt know that?" She said giggling.

I leaned in and gave her one last kiss.

"Now hurry up with my food women!"I said smacking her ass.

"Okay keep playing you know I like that freaky shit."

"Is that right well come upstairs and let me dick you down real quick."

"Nope I got to finish cooking before everyone gets here." She said.

"Who's everyone?"

"Black and Leslie."

"They coming over together? I thought she was with dr.whats his name?"

"Damn nosey and na they broke up so I guess her and black trying to work it out." She said.

Well this should be interesting because I know for a fact he done knocked up leslie's cousin shay but that ain't none of my business and I damn sure aint telling cookie ass because she damn sure going to tell leslie.

"Well aight ma I hope this night goes they way you want."

"Me too."

"You need some help?"

"Na you go ahead and go watch tv I'm going to handle this."

"Aight ma."

I gave her another kiss and went to go watch ESPN i know one thing I'm hiding all knifes forks and everything else under the sun because if you think cookie something hurricane Leslie is something else.

Leslie pov
Ever since me and Dr. Jayceon broke up I've been feeling down bit blacks been here to fill the void which is so good because tonight I'm going to tell him I'm pregnant.

"Hey boo you almost ready?" He asked.

"Yeah almost."

"Okay as soon as you done meet me downstairs I need to talk to you about something."

"Everything cool?"

"Yeah everything's fine babe." He said.

He gave me that look that sent shivers up my spine he smirked then walked out the door. I wonder what he got to talk to me about though?