most come down

Me and my niggas was getting lit in this mouthafucka

Me and my niggas was getting lit in this mouthafucka. I own one of the most popular strip clubs in L.A so when I come the club be extra turnt.

"We got this mouthafucka lit." Black yelled while getting a lap dance.

"I know this shit is popping." I said dapping him up.

I was throwing money everywhere drinks was flowing and hella bad bitches around me but I knew not to do to much cookie aint about to kill me. As was kicking back smokin a blunt when camilla walked her ass up to me.

"Hey baby daddy you want a dance?" She asked

"Fuck you doing here camilla?"

"Knox hired me." She said.

"Fuck you mean knox hired you?"

"Yeah he hired me besides I'm the best one here."

I just shook my head.

"So you want a dance-"

"Im going to stop you right there I dont want you to be do shit but get the fuck out of my face." She shrugged.

Then all of a sudden tati showed her ass up right along with lola.

"Fuck going on around here cuz?" I said to myself.

"Hey boo you wanna play with us?" Lola said.

"Na I'm straight."

"You dont miss us daddy."Tati said gripping lola ass.

"I just said I'm good get the fuck out my face with that shit before I out a bullet throw yall mouthafucking skulls."

They ran off.

"Damn nigga you had them bitches in fear." Big tone said.

"They ought to be lets continue turning up."

We was too fucking lit almost a little to lit if you ask me because all of a sudden everything turned black and I mean pitch black. All I remember really is making it to the house and everything else from there went dark. When I woke up I had a banging ass headache like I dont remember shit from that night. I looked around and all I seen was lola tati and camilla all in my bed sleep.

"Yo wtf how yall get in my house." I said scaring them awake.

"You remember babe you invited us." Tati said.

"Yeah you said you wanted to have a threesome with all three of us." Lola said.

"You wore us out daddy round after-"

"Na I don't believe yall get the fuck out of my-"

"Babe you ain't going to believe what-"

"Cookie?"

"I know you fucking lying." She said walking out the door.

I heard her call Leslie name.

"Bitch tell me I'm tripping please tell me I am." Cookie said.