Blood bathe part 2

(this going to break alot of hearts)

East pov
These bitches is really dumb to believe we want they asses.

"So how we going to handle these bitches." Black said clutching his gun.

"We going to do what we always do get the answers we need and then kill they asses."

"Na I think we should let Leslie and cookie kill they asses they would most definitely get more pleasure out of torturing they asses." He said.

"Oh yeah most definitely but we got to make sure they knocked out and we need some answers bitches will tell you just about anything when need be."

He nodded as we was talking there was a knock at the door. We looked at eachother and smirked as soon as we opened the door they had the biggest smiles on they faces.

"I knew you wanted me back daddy." She said flinging her arms arounWd me.

She tried to kiss me but I dodged it.

"Lets go upstairs babe." Black said.

"Yes daddy." She said exictedly.

He didn't even bother looking at shay theres a reason why we call this fool black and shay about to find out why.

"Come on camille we going in the living room."

She nodded and followed right behind me she sat down and got comfortable.

"I'm so happy you want me back  what made you change your mind?" She asked.

"She left."

"Typical her she's always leaving you alone for another women to take you i would never leave you good thing I got rid of her." She said.

"What you mean?"

"Well I tried to do it a long time ago when I gave alex that date rape drug I thought that was the reason why she left."

My blood was boiling.

"You gave alex a date rape drug to rap jazz?"

"Yeah she didn't deserve you then and she dont deserve you know but it doesn't matter anyways we together now let me help you get your mind off her." She said.

She tried to walk up on me but I shoved her away fuck this I'm not waiting I'm getting answers now. I walked up to her and gripped her neck and pulled my gun out.

"Before I call your stupid ass wheres my wife at."

"Your hurting me!"

"Bitch I dont give a fuck where the fuck is my cookie at?"

"I hope shes fucking dying!" She shouted trying to get me off her neck but it only made me grab her neck tighter.

"Keep playing with me bitch."

"Shes with Alex getting rapped over and over again I hope he kills her?"

I'm about to kill this bitch.

"Aye bruh they at a old ware house." Black said dripping in blood.

I smirked and looked back at camille and sent a bullet through her skull. I wonder what went down woth black and shay?

Blacks pov
I was really holding my composure with this dumbass bitch she sitting her bragging about what she did to leslie and everything she just dont know whats about to happen.

"Then I kicked her in her stomach hopefully she lost the babe." She said laughing.

"Oh word and what happened to you being pregnant?"