Make me understand

Cookies pov
(3 months after the incident)

I think I'm fine I would love to say I am but I'm not I dont sleep at night because of the terrors I have at night I find my self screaming at the top of my lungs very jumpy I barley eat and every time east touches me I move away from him and I think he's getting tired of it.

"Hey dimples." He said coming up behind me kissing my neck.

"Hey." I said trying to give him the best smile I can.

"You okay seem a little bit down." He said.

"Just thinking of things thats all where you been?"

"I been out handling business."

Yeah probably with another women honestly me and east haven't had sex in so long its sad.

"Oh ok."

I tried to get out of his grasp but he wouldnt let me.

"Dimples dont you think its time we talk about this? I can't help you if you wont let me."

"You wouldn't understand east maybe thats for the best. If you wanna move on I really understand I-"

He cut me off with a kiss.

I misses the way he kisses me it felt so urgent and so passionate.

"Now does that answer your question?"

I shrugged.

"I just-"

"You know what I know what you need come on and sit on the bed for a second I'll be right back." He said.

I waiting for about 15 mins and east lead me to the bathroom where there was candles lit every where and jasmine oil and rose petals scents filled the room.

"You need some intimacy babe now let me help you out of these clothes." He said.

"I-im just not comfortable with my body right.."

"Shhh hush and undress you trust me?"

I nodded.

"Good now let me help you."

"Okay."

He stripped me out of my night gown and and caressed my body he led me to the bathtub and let me relax into it.

"You want some music?"

"Yes please."

He turned on bruno mars leave the door open.

"Im going to get in with you now and we going to talk about everything and get everything out in the open."

I nodded as he got in damn I missed him. We relaxed back for a second but he just couldn't keep his eyes off me.

"Why you keep looking at me like that?"

He started rubbing my feet and kissed them.

"Lets talk about what happened babe I know you don't want to talk about it right now but there's nothing I can do if you don't let me help ma."

I took a deep breath.

"When he kidnapped me he repeatedly raped me and other things it was like a nightmare I just wanted to get out of there he.." I started chocking up.

"Hey its okay I'm right here he can't harm you no more jazz I'm right here." He said picking up my chin.

"I know I just cant stop getting them horrible images out of my head I tried to surpress them but it's still there."

"The more you try and surpress them the more its going to keep popping up babe you can't do that I'm right here so we going to talk about this until we blue in the face."

I smiled lightly.

"Is that a smile I see? Is that them dimple's showing? Oh shit I'm doing something right!" He said.

He had me cracking up.

"I cant with you."

"Yeah just like I can't live with out you you my everything cookie I dont give a damn if I got to kill a thousand and one mouthafuckas to protect you I will do so you hear me?"

"I love you to daddy. So you haven't been with nobody?"

"Na just me and my friend palmela." He said.

"You mean pamela?"

"Na I mean just my left and right hand  our porn videos help alot."

"Oh lord." I said shaking my head at his silliness.

"What I'm a freak I'm still trying to figure out how you spin around on the dick with out it coming out and super soaker head." He said shaking his head at the thought.

"Well I could show you if you want." I said winking at him.

"No babe I don't wanna do anything until I know you really ready and I know you not right now you just trying to please me but that's not what you need right now." He said.

"What do I need then?"

"Intimacy and that don't always include sex dont get me wrong sex is great but if you don't have intimacy what do you have?"

"A friend's with benefits." I said laughing.

"Exactly we aint no where near that now lets get out of here and dry off."

I nodded and honestly thats all I wanted maybe thats what I've been missing.

East pov
Me ans jazz decided to just stay home today and just sleep hell between her job and my work at the trap a nigga tired. I was knocked smooth the fuck out when I got a call I picked up mad as fuck.

"Speak."

"Niggga!!!" Devon said.

(For those who don't know who devon is he's from my very first book and lets just say hes a very... Nevermind yall find out just remember what the grandpa said.)

"Fuck is this?"

"Its devon fool who you think."

"Aww shit whats good with my brother though."

"Shit just got out trying to slide up on you."

"Yup most definitely I'll pull up on you text me your Addy and I'll come get you."

"Bet."

We hung up.

This nigga devon is he was my homie before he caught this little charge even then I still had this nigga back me,black and devon was some bad ass niggas we use to run every fuckin block but he ended up catching this if you think I'm crazy wait till yall meet this nigga.

"Who was that babe?"

"Devon."

"Devon? Why does that sound so familiar to me?"

"You probably don't remember him you was gone back home with your mom and pops when he was out here."

"Oh okay you going to go get him?"

"Yeah you trying to ride?"

"Yeah let me go get dressed." She said.

I nodded this should be interesting the big dogs are back in town niggas ain't safe.