hey dolls

Hey everyone i hope you guys are all doing well. I know I've been mia lately but between school work and kids I'm exhausted but I do got a break today so if y'all can tell me what book you guys wanna hear about the most I will put more focus on that one. Also I will be  starting his perfect little assistant this weekend and in a show of good faith heres a sneak peak.

His perfect assistant sneak peak

Jazz pov
I was laying in ned when my phone was going off I'm beyond exhausted I guess its a little diffrent being on the other side of things now I went from a superstar to a assistant what seems like over night one injury cost me my whole career but its fine atleast I'm cool with my new bosses.

"Yes Mr. East?"

"Hey jazz sorry for calling you on your day off."

"Its fine how may I assist you today?"

"Is it possible you can come to the studio with me I need to run somethings by you." He said.

"No problem if you give me a second I'll be right there."

"Your the best you know that?"

"Yeah I know and its a damn hard job."

He laughed we said our goodbyes and hung up. One thing about rappers they need they assistance at all times I use to work for the game but well lets just say you should never mix business and personal. I finished getting dressed just something basic.

 I finished getting dressed just something basic

(I might changed the character later)

As I was coming out my entrance I got another phone call from the game that hurt is still there and I could never forgive what he did all I was trying to do was be his assistant why did it have to be so complicated?"

So tell me what you guys think? I need all the feed back.