y

(Oh hey yall did yall miss me? I'm back well I mean as far as writing in this book yall ready let's go.)

Cookies pov
"That hood rat wanna be Dave lover gutter mouth prostituing low down dirty gutter snip rat that fucks anything with a dick attached to it yanna I should have known it was this hoe causing trouble. Ever since we was little she was a low down fucking rat with a loosey goose that probably hangs so low on the floor it drags oh rat face bitch."

"That bitch ohhh please let me be the one to get the first lick in I hate that hoe." Leslie said.

"How yall come to that conclusion?" Loc said.

"I don't know you tell me dummy I told you don't sleep with that hoe but Nooooo your ass just had to get your dick wet by a filthy fucking rat." I said pacing the floor.

"Eww you fucked that stank ass hoe you need to up your standards my nigga that bitch is a walking std her walls are mad of poison." Black said laughing.

"Hell pest control and the damn fire department couldn't put out that burning bush." Leslie said.

"But how you figure its her?" Big loc asked.

I picked up the picture with her and amp in it.

"Birds of a feather flock together."

"Yeah and so does your grandma."

"Bitch what you say?" I asked.

I was going to beat his brains in but lov held me.

"Na cuz we still need answers but bitch mention or grandma Angela again thats you-"

"Not ms.angela it's ms.pam she the one doing all this shit bro she just recruited me yanna devon and stacks."

I shook my head in disbelief.

"Na I don't believe that what would be her reason?"

"Me." East said.

"What? Babe what are you talking about?"

"Look ma this something we shouldn't discuss here lets just say if it wasn't for me doing what i did bad things was about to happen to you." He said.

"What you mean like what? Huh is anybody going to answer me?"

"Jazz there's just somethings you shouldn't know and it's not really all east fault I asked him not to tell you." Loc said.

I was bone shaking mad at this point.

"Tell me fucking what east? And don't you dare lie to me."

"Jazz listen when you where little bad things was happening to you okay? And your grandma use to let it happen aight."

"Ahh those where the good old days." Amp said.

I rushed him and started beating the fuck out of him.

"Babe hold up calm down Leslie take her in the room we need one more thing done so we can put this shit to bed." East said.

"Okay come on jazz lets get you cleaned up." She said.

I nodded and walked into the bathroom and I just broke down and cried.

"I know girl let it out let it out it will be okay." She said.

"Why? Just why?"

"I don't know cookie i wish I did know though I would have killed that bitch myself." She said.