Wedding part 2

I'm so nervous right now it got me sweating I mean yeah me and cookie are married but this is something else

"Bro calm down aight everything is going to be just fine." Black said.

"I know I'm just nervous as fuck."

"I get it but this has been years in the making." Six said.

"This is yall fairytale ending there ain't nobody but friends and family here no need to be nervous." Loc said.

"I know I know I'm good I promise."

"Here take a shot you look like you need it." Juan said.

I took the shot from him then tossed it back.

"Aye yall we got to head to the alter." My pops said.

"Damn look at you pops."

"I know I clean up nicely don't I?" He asked.

"Fresh to death."

"Come on son lets get you married."

I nodded as we stepped out our villas the weather was perfect right next to the ocean like she wanted I can't believe this is our wedding day.

"Hey east nice to see you again." T. D jakes said.

(He's the pastor from the last ceremony.])

"Nice to be seen you have everything ready?"

"Of course just like you asked but may I ask why again?"

"Why not? The love I have for jazz is eternity I don't care if we got married over a thousand times I just want her to know she forever my lady."

He smiled and patted me on the back.

"Thank you for letting me do the honors of once again joining you two in holy matrimony lets get you to the alter."

As we where walking there my nerves was sky high but all them washed away when I seen cookie standing there in the distance waiting to come towards me.

Cookies pov
"Woo grandma i wonder if he's just as nervous as I am." I said letting out a nervous laugh.

"Oh child hush that just look at him he can sense your nervous you two always could tell when yall was in trouble or just nervous about something I think it's so cute the way yall love eachother it remind me of me and your grandpa but I need you to do me a favor ok?" She said.

"What that?"

She handed me this locket with me,my grandpa, loc ,my grandma and east. Its was the from the first day we ever met she was so happy to introduce us she knew it was met for us to be together.

"Its beautiful grandma thank you!"

"Your welcome and just remember life is like a disco no matter how fast the music plays you just keep dancing." She said.