wifey birthday

East pov
Me and cookie is sitting back watching TV she's one week over due and she been on edge literally.

"East can you get me some ice cream out the freezer please!" She said.

"Yeah one sec."

She nodded and continued watching TV crazy how these months flew by cookie is 9 months pregnant Leslie and black should be having they baby any day now.

"Thank you babe." She said kissing me.

"No problem you need anything while I go bust this play really fast?"

"No I'm okay thank you."

"You know I got you just please stay off your feet my mom should be here in a min if you need something a-"

"East its okay ill be fine relax." She said kissing me.

I smiled then kissed her stomach.

"Give mommy hell if she acts up."

"See fuck you now go asshole." She said laughing.

"Aight aighy ill leave you alone hit me up if you need me I love you dimples love you too lil man."

"We love you too." She said.

I gave her one last look I can't help this silly ass grin that comes over my face when it comes to her I walked out the door then walked to my car then hit up black.

"Whats good brotha?" He asked.

"You just about ready? We got to go."

"Yeah give me a second."

"Aight."

Today was Leslie and cookies birthdays they some new years eve babies and since we don't know when the babies are coming we decided to throw them something small at me and cookies other place.

"Wassup man? Black said getting in the car.

"You know me same shit different day whats good with ya cuz?"

"Dealing with Leslie crazy ass mood swings she ready for aniyah to come out." He said.

"I feel it cookie on that same hype."

"Its funny because I really thought we was both about to have girls again."

"Na man maybe on the next one that's if cookie lets me touch her ass again."

"Man." He said shaking his head.

"Did you order they cakes?"

"Yeah they should be delivered by the time we get there did you get all the kid games and stuff." He said.

"Yeah we all set on all that what about the catering?"

"I thought you was doing catering?" He said.

"Na that was supposed to be you."

"Oh shit! My bad." He said.

"I should beat your ass you know we got Hella people coming."

And trust me two pregnant with women with no food is not a good thing I promise. I wiped out my phone and called mr.ol reliable.

"Whats good east?" Joe asked.

"Aye man I got a question you available for catering tonight." I asked.

"For you any time what all you need and how many people?" He asked.

"Atleast to feed 80 people."

"So you need my whole shop huh?" He asked laughing.

"Pretty much its for cookie and Leslie birthday party whatever the coast ill top that."

"No need man I owe you consider this on the house as long as you got something for me to blow on we all good."

"I got you man thanks I owe you a solid."

"I'll put it on your tab."

We chuckled.

"Aight man ill see your crazy ass later."

"Yup." He said.

We hung up thats mr.reliable Joe has some of the best southern food this side of l.a he loves us been knowing us since we was kids back in the day he use to look out after all of us bad ass kids I remember when I finally came up he told me he was in debt bad and didn't know how he was going to get by I made sure I blessed him and then some and from then on he said he will have my back day or night.

"Mr.joe is coming thru."

"Woooo good may bad on that one." He said.

"All good I wasn't about to die because they would have beat both of our asses you know the love food."

"Truuuueee."

We blasted down the highway to finish getting the rest of they stuff together and of course get they petty asses some gifts they would never let us live it down if we didn't called up the homie crash just to make sure the fireworks are coming for when the ball drops I can't wait to see the look on dimples face.

Cookies pov
"Oh mama you know you crazy."

I was sitting her with East mom and dad I love how they come and check on me and they always bring me food I'm just glad we can be under one roof with out any fighting.

"See i told you she was going to say you crazy over her slapping that women in walmart." T said.

"She shouldn't have been trying to pass you her number we wouldn't be having no issue ain't that right daughter in law." She said high Fivin me.

"Period pooh."

"Mannn when does my son come back im in here stuck in a house full of women."

"Hey you said you like hanging with us grandpa." Kiari said.

"Of course I do princess grandad just talking."

"Smart man."

We all started laughing when I heard the door open it was Leslie black and east walking in.

"Family!!" Black shouted giving me a hug.

"Hey fool now get off of me."

"Mean ass."

I flipped him off and gave Leslie a hug.

"Damn about time yall niggas came leaving me stuck with these women."

"Um um." Kiari said.

"Besides this little lady of course."

"Had some errands to run." East said giving me a kiss.

"Well come on lets go smoke i need one after this." T said.

"What yall do to him?" East asked rubbing my stomach.

"I did nothing your mama the one over her slapping women for staring at her man."

"I bet she won't do it again eyes forward hoe." She said.

The way she said that had me and Leslie dying weak because that sounds just like us.

"Pops now I see what the fuck you was saying I ain't even been here 5 mins yet lets go." East said kissing me.

"Yeah we will leave yall ladies to this."

"Bye we ain't thinking about yall." I said rolling my eyes.

East looked and smirked then whispered.

"Remember that when you want some dick." He said.

I whispered back.

"Its okay thats what side niggas are for."

"Ok cookie." He said shaking his finger and backing up.

Oooohhh he going to fuck me up later but I wonder what they got planned? Hmmm.

Okay actually there's two more chapter yall then a bonus chapter with a sneak peak at part 2