c

Me and east rode in silence back to the hotel is jaw was clenched like a mouthafucka i could tell he was mad as fuck at me but not to mad or else he would have been yelling until he turned blue in the face. I noticed that we had passed the exit to go to the  hotel.

"Um you passed the exit."

Silence.

"East you can't be mad all night you got to say something."

He just looked over at me with that look he would give me when we where dating it was that don't play with me right now look especially not when he's mad at me one time he told me he was going to fuck me so hard I wasn't going to be able to walk for a week. So I just sat back and watched the rode. We pulled up to this house that didn't look familiar to me once he parked he got out and went to open my side.

 We pulled up to this house that didn't look familiar to me once he parked he got out and went to open my side

"Get out." He said.

"Hell no."

"Im not about to argue with your ass."

Tell me why he unbuckled me and carried my ass in the house he closed the door and threw me on the couch.

"You didn't have to throw me asshole!"

He just looked at me with so much anger in his eyes he was not in the mood to play because his eyes turned a whole ass shade of black which was creepy and a turn on all in the same breath.

"Come on lets go upstairs." He said as he started to walk up them.

"Hell na you might got a machete waiting on my ass hell no." I said with my arms folded.

"Jazz come the fuck on."

I rolled my eyes started walking up the stairs into this big ass bedroom I looked around and all you could see is the LA sky lights.

"Why did you bring me here."

"To talk." He said pouring me and him a drink.

"What we could have just talked at home or the hotel why here?"

He took off his shirt and pants and walked over to me and gave me a drink.

"Because I wanted to make sure there was nobody around to hear you screaming from this dick."

My pussy jumped Hella hard I guess he could tell the way I was clenching my thighs.

"So tell me what the fuck you was thinking when you went down there." He said pulling my shorts and thong down.

"I was just-..shit."

He started playing with my clit while sucking on my neck.

"Keep talking nobody told you to stop." He said.

I couldn't even focus on what I was trying to say.

"What cat got your tongue?" He said French kissing me.