knowing the real

Me and Leslie where at the nail spa treating ourselves when east called me.

"Yes daddy."

"Cookie you better stop talking like that before I put something in you where you at though ma I need you to slide with me somewhere."

"Me and Leslie getting our feet and nails done. Why wassup?"

"No reason just know I'm pulling up and you better not even think about paying for it my treat."

"Okay boo I see you in a min."

"Ok.".

We hung up and Leslie just looking at me smiling.

"What you smiling for?"

"Yall just so damn cute I can't stand yall half the time what was he talking about?"

"He need me to roll with him somewhere he also told me I bet not pay for this its his treat."

"Girl east is too much we can pay for our own stuff." She said looking at her phone she shook her head.

"Uh huh and what did black say?"

"He got it covered and I bet not reach into my pockets for nothing." She said.

"Uh huh and you talk about me and east yall two is the most cutest toxic couple ever."

"Girl we've been through so much im just surprised our love still stands." She said.

"I know me and east its just something between us we can't help its a fire that can't be put out and I don't think I want it too."

"Ummm hmmm so when is this cookie and east story going to result into a wedding finally? I'm ready for us to go shopping already."

I really didn't want a wedding we already married so whats the point granted we ain't told no one yet but so wet wedding are just irritating.

"I think.."

I strayed off when I seen east.

"I think you should ask east."

"Ask me what?" He said coming up to me giving me a kiss.

Black walked around to give Leslie a kiss.

"So what was yall talking about ask me what?" East asked.

"They wanna know when are we getting married."

"What you talking about we-"

I gave him that look like don't tell them yet.

"I mean we already set a date for September 5 right ma?"

I looked at him so confused.

"Aww yall getting married on yall anniversary that is so cute." She said.

"Yeah real cute." I said looking at east.

He just shrugged and smirked.

"So when is yall wedding day since yall all up in ours." East asked.

"Next week we doing something quick so after we handle this we off to Vegas." Black said.

"Good now that we have this settled babe you almost done?"

"Yup she's all done." The lady said.

"How much she owe?" East asked.

"120 dollars."

He pulled out some cash.

"Heres 2,000 it should cover her for her next couple of sets right?"

"Yup she's all good." She said smiling.