party part 2

Daves pov
After our smoke session we headed back in the house we had a little over a hour to get Leslie and cookie out the house and since I know it wasn't going to be a easy task I decided to wake cookie up the best way I know how.

"Babe?"

"East leave me alone!!!!" She said turning in her sleep.

"Come on you got to get up for me."

She didn't even budge so I snatched the covers off herald started laying kissing all over her body until I got in between her thighs.

"Ummm east." She said.

She was wet and I mean soaked so I just slide right inside her and woke her straight up.

2 rounds later
"Babe why did you wake me up for?" She asked finishing getting dressed.

"Dont trip me and black got a surprise for yall."

"This ain't like the last time when you guys took us to the amusement park and we couldn't get on the rides right?"

"Na babe its something real low key."

"Okay." She said with a smile on her face.

I helped her put her shoes on then we walked out the bedroom door and downstairs to the living room me my mom and kiari hopped into the car then rode to their surprise.

"Okay babe we almost there put the blind fold on."

"East-"

I cut her off.

"No complaints put that blind fold on ma."

She playfully rolled her eyes and put it on about 5 minutes later i pulled up to the spot I seen blacks car and pulled on the curb behind his then sent him a text.

"Okay babe we getting out the car don't move okay?"

She nodded as we all got out the car.

"Man about time yall showed up Leslie been cussing me out for a good 30 mins fuck took you so long?" He asked.

I smirked.

"I can't stand yall come on let's get them out the car." He said.

"Aight."

I went back to the car and opened up the door for her I helped her out then we walked them to the backyard.

"Okay yall on the count of three yall can open your eyes ok?"

"Okay." They said.

"1,2,3.. Happy birthday!"

They where hella shocked.

"Awww thank you babe thank you black." Cookie said.

"Aww yall didn't forget this time." Leslie said as they both gave us hugs.

"Of course not we couldn't forget that."

"Not as many times as yall remind us." Black said.

"See this is why you be getting your ass beat." Leslie said.

"I know right but come on yall let's go get yall some food."

They nodded and everyone came up and hugged them we had a real old school kick back we had a spades tournament going dominoes BBQ all the stuff they love.

"Aww babe you guys did a really good job you even got joe to come out this way i appreciate this so much." Cookie said kissing me.

"Anything for you ma."