Oh shit!

Jazz pov
Now see if I would have hung up in his face he would have been hot as fuck and on his way to this damn hospital.

"He so damn irritating."

"Girl what did you expect was going to happen you know he ain't wrapped to tight and you asking to go basically on a date with alex and his mama that was not going to end well." Leslie said.

"I know but come on Les what did he think was going to happen?"

"You want me to guess whats going through east mind? Cookie the only one that can understand what goes through his mind is him." She said giggling.

I laughed.

"Yeah I know hes just so damn difficult sometimes."

"I know but look at it like this when he stop caring is when you should be concerned besides you know he dont like alex ass."

"Yeah thats true I'll respect his wishes on this one."

"Trust me its not worth the fight cookie because you won't win however you can slap him for hanging up in your face that's just disrespectful."

"That part."

"Come on let's go clock back in and forget all these men problems." She said.

"Girl you aint got no men problems because dr.jayceon is fine as fuck and he respectful girlll."

She blushed.

"I know but I'm still in love with black I don't know what to do."

I would say what i really think but I'm going to keep my opinions to myself.

"I'm sure you will figure it out."

"I know but what do you think I should do?" She asked.

"Leslie I cant tell you what to do only thing I can say is to whats best for you and pilar and I'll support you in whatever you do."

She nodded.

"Thanks sis."

"Your welcome you know what we need?"

"What?" She asked.

"A girls trip next month."

"Oh shit our annual girls trip where to?" She asked.

"I don't know we figure all that out later but lets go back in before we get in trouble."

"Bitch when are we not in trouble."

"True."

"You need a ride after work?"

"Yeah I ain't talking to east ass."

"Alright." She said.

We walked back into the hospital and clocked in after that I did my rounds and checked on some more patients I'm so exhausted and ready to go home already. I was sitting me at the nursing station patiently waiting for me to go home and putting in doctor's notes when alex walked up to me.

"Hey rough day huh?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm just waiting for my relief to get here so I can go home."

"You need a ride home? I can take you."

"Oh no thank you Leslie gets off in a few so I'm just going to ride with her."

"Ok just making sure you get home safely wouldn't want anything to happen to you." He said.

"Okay?!?"

Just then leslie walks up thank god.

"Hey pudd you ready to go?" She ask.