Family trip2

East pov
Me jazz and the kids are on our way to the airport everybody else went ahead of us I can tell something was on jazz mind but she wasn't saying anything.

"Aye you good over there dimples?"

"Um hmm I just got alot on my mind that's all." She said.

"Like?"

"Like there's something I need to tell you but we need to talk later on about it so its not a surprise to you."

"Okay? What is it."

"Can we wait until we get to the airport please!" She said showing her dimples.

"Aighg ma whatever it is can't be that bad right?"

"Depending on how you take this news i don't know." She said.

"Okay jazz what is it?"

"I tell you when we get there promise."

I nodded I hope this ain't about no bullshit thats going to fuck up our wedding she don't know about yet.

20 mins later
We at the airport waiting for the plane to take off the kids are on they tablets head phones blasting and jazz just sitting there shaking her legs like a leaf on a tree.

"Babe calm down what you so nervous for?"

"Nothing so how's the trap been?" She asked.

"Good now can you stop trying to change the subject."

"I.."

She was cut off by the pilot saying me about to take off and to buckle up after we did that we where up in the air about 2 hours in the kids where sleep so it was just me and jazz up.

"Im going to put the kids in the bedroom in the back so we can talk." She said.

"I'll help you."

She nodded as we picked the kids up and walked them towards the back bedroom soon as we put them down I grabbed jazz hand and walked her back to the seat we was in and sat her on my lap and reclined the seat back I kissed her softly and pulled away.

"Now tell me whats wrong gorgeous."

"Okay I guess there's no hiding this um remember when you asked me to go to your moms house and get your package for you?"

"Yeah?"

"And you remember when I said she had company and it was going to take a minute."

"Cookie get to the point please."

"Okay your mom has a man."

I chuckled.

"You kidding me right?"

She shook her head no.

"Thats what you was tripping off of? I'm happy for her its about time she moved on so who if he? Or is it a she?"

"Well first hes coming on the trip so you will meet him again." She said.

"Again what you mean again do I know him is it one of the old gs from the hood or something."

"Um something like that." She said not looking at me.

"Jazz look at me who is he you know I don't like surprises and you already know our rule I don't keep shit from you and you don't hide shit from me so tell me."

"Okay but look this is before I invited him on the trip Okay so please don't be mad." She said.

I'm not even about to act up especially on this plane and in front of our kids.