Too much to handle

There was so much blood when we walked into Leslie and blacks house and my girls was scared as fuck they couldn't even talk. They both still had a pulse so we took them to the hospital then came back to see what happened.

"Who could have done this?" Cookie asked.

"I don't know ma I don't know did the girls say anything?"

She shook her head no.

"They are to afraid right now." She said.

I was filled with anger but I tried to gain my composure.

"Something ain't sitting with me right man."

"Me either Leslie don't fuck with nobody I mean yeah we done beat up a couple of bitches but no hoe is bold enough to do this." She said.

"Yeah black too if out of anything they would want my head not theirs."

"This plan out crazy east i want whom ever did this head on a fucking plater I want bodies to fucking drop east no any enemy gets a pass you hear me." She said.

I nodded I'm to mad to talk right now.

"We need to go check they security footage something seems off about this hit."

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"They had to know who they where black and Leslie don't just let anybody in they house plus you can't kick a steel door down and the glass don't shatter this was a inside mission."

We walked to blacks office where he usually keeps his security footage and watched.

"It should be right here." She said.

I nodded but I noticed that his office wasn't touched if this was a robbery they didn't touch nothing. Jazz checked the monitors and rewinds it back.

"Okay everything looks normal." Jazz said.

We watched as the tape played then all of a sudden..

"Is that rock?" I asked.

"Yeah that is but that doesn't make since why would rock be over here him and black don't really know each other like that." She said.

"Yeah they just got close not that long ago and black just wouldn't invite him over like its the thing to do."

She nodded and we watched the video more. They was just smoking and drinking from what I seen and then something caught my eye.

"Babe zoom in on this video and pay attention to what rock is doing."

She zoomed in and looked closer and was in shock.

"He set him up." She said shaking her head in disbelief.

"He couldn't have done this alone though."

Just then someone else comes into the frame and this time Leslie opens the door and its devon he shot Leslie in the chest and black in the knee and shoulder then once in the neck lucky for black he only got a graze. I was mad as fuck I want that niggas head on a platter.

"Im about to kill that bitch ass nigga."

I was so mad I punched a whole in the wall.

"Babe calm down breathe." She said grabbing my hands.

"Jazz let go of me right now I'm not in the mood please let me go."

"No because I know you I'm not about to let you act the fuck up until we get a plan together don't go fucking up the world just yet atleast not with out me." She said.

"Jazz-"

"East if you tell me to stay out of it I'm going to give you another reason to be mad like I said we handling this together." She said.

"You already put your life on the line for me once I'm not letting you do it again jazz and that's finale."

"I don't give a damn what you say we are going to handle it thats my mouthafucking best friends laying in those operating rooms right now black might be you cousin and all that but Leslie don't got nobody to go hard for her so fuck what you talking about right now and this is not up for debate now come on lets go." She said.

I'm not even about to argue with this girl I don't even no why I tried to push that issue. We walked out the door and locked up then went to go check on the kids at my mom house.

"Well I finally got them to sleep." She said.

"Thanks moms." We said.

"Yall welcome i can't believe this happened to them who would want to do that to them?" She asked.

"We don't know ma." I said.

Me and jazz just looked at each other because we knew the real but we didn't need to tell her whats really going on. We sat and talked for a min until we we crawled in the bed with kiari and pilar. We kissed each other goodnight and kissed the kids and laid down but I ain't going to be able to rest until my soul is settled.

Around 3 in the morning 🌄
I was still up I couldn't sleep for shit I was smoking when I heard tiny footsteps behind me I looked up and it was Pilar I put the blunt out as she walked towards me.

"Hey babygirl what you doing up?"

"I can't sleep." She said getting on my lap.

"I know."

"Why did those bad people hurt my mommy and daddy cousin?" She said.

"I don't know mamas I'm sorry you had to see that."

"We didn't see it." She said.

"What you mean?"

"Stacks put us in the room while devon and roc talked to mommy and daddy."

Stacks?

"P are you sure that was him?"

"Yeah he said he was a friend of yours and daddies and you told him to watch us."

I nodded listening to everything Pilar told me something ain't right that nigga stacks is dead i mad sure of it unless... oh shit.

Jazz pov
Kiari and Pilar was laying straight up under me when I was able to move them I got up and did my hygiene and notice east was in the shower so I got in with him I hugged his torso as  he turned around he just looked at me with so much hurt in his eyes.

"How you feeling?" I asked.

"I stayed up with p all night as she cried in my arms she didn't want me to leave her I just was able to put her down a hour ago."

"I know she going through it right now."

"Yeah she is I need you to watch them today I got business to handle." He said.

"Oh okay babe do you-"

"Jazz I don't want you to do anything okay just please do as I ask today and ill be back tonight."

"Where you going?"

"To go check on some things."

"Can I atleast know what."

"Just know that we might be in more danger than we can handle we need back up ill call you once I'm done enjoy your shower ma." He said stepping out.

I wanted to say something more but I know how he gets so I left it alone. I just hope he thinks before he acts up I pray he makes it out alive for not just him but for us too.