Family surprise

EAST POV
A little over a month later

Im chilling on the block with this nigga black and a few of the homies we've been locking down these streets like mouthafucking fort knoxs ever since that shit happened with black and Leslie I am not about to play about my folks thats for damn sur...

Im chilling on the block with this nigga black and a few of the homies we've been locking down these streets like mouthafucking fort knoxs ever since that shit happened with black and Leslie I am not about to play about my folks thats for damn sure I even got them a new house I ain't playing with nan mouthafucka and thats facts.

"Its been dumb quiet around this mouthafucka we got streets locked down around here." Black said.

"Yeah we do we taking all bodies not nigga gets untouched for disrespecting us."

"Yeah ever since shit went down niggas feel like they can get buck with us." He said.

"Crazy but let's hoop."

He nodded and we our way to the courts.

"Honestly who you think really did that shit? Devon or stacks." He asked.

"I don't know even our snitches is laying low."

"Shit I say we put out a bounty on they ass money talks no need to get our hands dirty when we got niggas thats more than happy to do it." He said.

"Facts and thats three." I said shouting and scoring.

"Bitch you cheated."

"Yeah whatever hold up my phone ringing."

He nodded i took my phone out and seen it was cookie thats my babe right there.

They conversation
Me:sup babe?"

Mywholeheart🥰: nothing on my lunch drinking coffee wyd?"

Me:hopping with black you good you need anything?

Mywholeheart: other than you telling me not to slap this bitch that keep staring at me na I'm good

Me: what happened now ma?

Mywholeheart:nothing the bitch just got a staring problem

Me: aight calm down gangsta beat her ass later but send me a picture real quick

Mywhole heart: ohhh you so nasty

Me: with your clothes on crazy ass.

She laughed