Ride or die

After whopping these niggas ass in basketball I took cookie to our favorite restaurant to get some bbq ribs.

"So whats the problem you got with devon?"

"Hes a snitch bitch." She said rolling her  eyes.

I just shook my head.

"So what you mean?"

"How you think big loc got locked up?" She asked.

"Babe I ain't trying to make you mad or nothing but big loc got his self locked up by doing reckless shit and I know he's your cousin but trust me I was around that nigga he was reckless with his shit."

"Oh yeah if it was so reckless how the fuck that bitch get out before him? They was facing the same crime with the same charges and same evidence so how he get out before him you know that don't sound right my cousin  damn near got life and he out babe you was locked up when this shit went down I'm telling you devon don't rock with me right." She said.

I nodded im talking everything she was saying I couldn't say to much on this because my ass was locked up when everything went down but that is true how the fuck did he get out? I'm going to go talk to big loc soon so I can settle this ain't no suckas allowed in my shit.

"Aight ma I'm going to go check on that shit aight."

"Aight." She said.

We finished our meal in silence when my phone started ringing.

"Speak."

"Where you at?" Black said.

"I went to get us something to eat and get the kids some things."

"Oh no need me and Leslie taking them for the weekend yall enjoy yall selves." He said.

"Na yall ain't got to do that."

"Give me this phone look east we giving yall a break rather yall like it or not so take this shit and be happy and my bitch better be pregnant by time yall done." She said hanging up.

"Leslie ass always hanging up on some got dang body."

Cookie giggled.

"Well lets think about it like this one less stressful weekend." She said.

I leaned down and kissed her hard.

"So what you wanna do then?

"Lets just sit back and relax at the house and go on a date tomorrow im kinda tired." She said.

"If you would stop trying to ride my dick all night you wouldn't be having this issue."

"Oh yeah well next time you want me to ride it you ain't getting shit." She said.

She started walking away and I grabbed her.

"You better stop playing with me cookie."

"Um hmm whatever lets go home." She said.

"Aight."

I opened the door up for her as we where we getting in my phone started ringing it was one of the niggas from the trap.

"Whats wrong?" She asked.

"Something went down at the trap I need to go handle this shit you wanna come with me or  am I dropping you off?".

"I can come with you." She said.

This my babe man ride or die.

We hopped in the car and sped off  to the trap but something felt off. Unfamiliar cars were parked out  side.

"Hold on babe pull up on the side of the building." She said.

"Im was thinking the same thing."

I pulled up next to the abandoned shack by my building and watched.

"Something off I just can't put my finger on it." She said.

I started checking my security cameras in the trap and The fbi was all up  in my shit.

"What the fuck?" I said.

Jazz took the phone out of my hand and looked.

"What in the hell? Babe please tell me this is your decoy trap." She asked.

"Na this is the main trap."

I was hot as fuck.

"That means if they here.." she said.

"They at the fucking house! Fuck!."

"Aye calm down I already moved all the weight from the house and all the heat when I first moved in calm down we need to focus on this right now." She said.

I tried to calm down but I couldn't.

"Hey hey east look at me you ain't going down like this ill be damned." She said.

I was hearing her but I wasn't really not trying to hear that.

"You need me to make that call?" She asked.

I nodded this shit was bad and I mean real bad now it got me thinking.

"Demetrius its cookie wassup?"

Demetrius is jazz cousin he works for all parts of the law first he was a p.i.then he was a cop and then he became a lawyer but don't get it twisted he one hood as nigga.

"Yo jazz where you and east at right now?"

"You know I can't tell you that cousin i need some info though."

"Im all ready knowing im glad yall called east you hot my nigga someone tipped this new detective name adonis fat'u off about you and things ain't looking to good for you. You need to turn yourself in and I promise to get you out by morning." He said.

"Fuck no east ain't doing that fuck shit."

"Look they got your spots hot right so whatever you decide you need to do it fast but in the mean time I got you another car and a hotel for a couple of nights in the next town over until you decide what yall wanna do im texting the address to you right now." He said.

"Thanks brother."

"All good fam stay up."

We hung up soon as it was clear me and jazz rode off and headed to the next town over and I had my peoedo some digging about this dumb bitch that dares to try me. As I was thinking I felt jazz grab my hand the rest of the car ride was pretty silent soon as we touched base in the other car ds people picked up my car and then we headed to the hotel once we checked in we went straight to the room to talk.

"Aye ma I'm going to have to do sometime i know this ain't what you trying to here but I don't need you in this shit."

"East I'm already in it I think I  should take the charge honestly."

"Fuck no you just started you career im not letting you go down for this shit. "

"But-"

"Babe no and that's final."

She nodded and laid down on my chest im going to enjoy every last bit of here while I still can this shit is crazy.

Jazz pov
It was three am and I couldn't sleep the thought of not seeing east again drives me crazy I went over all the options and I already know what I got to do. I slowly got up and got dressed making sure not to make a sound I grabbed the keys off the dresser and made my way to the door I looked over at Dave and shook my head he may not want me to do this but  I got to.

1 hour in a half later

"Hi ma'ma how may I help you?" The lady asked behind the desk.

"Hi I'm here to see Adonis fatu."

"What for?"

"Im here to turn myself in."

East is going to kill me.