Chapter 28 : Eat, You'll Feel Better.

"I missed you so much," I beamed as we let go of each other. "Me too, it's so good to see you," he smiled.

"Y-you - erm - you look good by the way," he stuttered and I could feel my cheeks going red.

"Oh thank you," I blushed, "you too. You look great."

He nodded, blushing himself and silence emitted the room. "Oh I got that charm for you," he smiled, breaking the silence.

He walked back into his room and grabbed a small teal gift bag. "Here," he smiled and I took it from him.

"Really you didn't have to get me anything," I giggled and begun to open it.

"I know but I thought you'd like it," he smiled and I opened one of the small boxes that was inside the gift bag.

I opened the small blue box within and saw a beautiful silver spider charm. I smiled and took it out of the box, "let me guess, this is to symbolise our little trip that we had last year?"

He chuckled and nodded. "That's very cute," I chuckled and I saw his face turn red. "Erm - there should be another box in the bag," he smiled and I took another box out of the bag.

"So I say you shouldn't get me anything so instead you get me two things?" I chuckled. "I couldn't get one without getting the other, they just match too much," he mumbled, smirking.

I opened the second box to reveal a small silver snake charm. I nodded, biting my lip to stop me from laughing.

I took it out and he laughed. "My two worst fears," I chuckled in disbelief, "I actually love them."

"It's to symbolise our time together last year," he smirked and I rolled my eyes playfully. I wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. "I love it," I whispered in his ear and continued to hug him.

After a while I pulled away a little from our hug. "Can you help me put them on my bracelet?" I asked and he nodded, carefully taking them both from my hands. I held out my wrist and clipped them into the chain.

"Erm - they all symbolise something actually," he began as he continued to clip them both in my bracelet, "erm - the train and platform 9 3/4 sign to symbolise our train rides together. The witch hat and the wand to symbolise our first year together, and then the snake and the spider to symbolise our second year together."

Together? Like as best friends? Or more?

"Together?" I repeated an he looked me in the eyes. "Y-you know like............ erm - as best friends," he stuttered, his face go red.

I nodded, looking down too. "Super best friends," I smiled and he smiled back.

I looked up into his eyes and smiled even wider. Suddenly I was tripped over by a massive ginger cat chasing a grey rat. I fell forwards, Harry catching me and the wall catching him.

I looked over at the cat and it was running downstairs, chasing a rat. That cat looks familiar. Wait.

I looked up at Harry and immediately noticed the lack of space between us. I slowly stepped backwards, blushing like crazy.

"T-thanks," I stuttered, my cheeks going red. "No problem," he smirked and silence emitted the hallway.

"I think I know who's cat that is," I spoke, cutting the silence, "Hermiones cat. We should go down and see her."