Chapter 70 : Memories

After class we had lunch, so Hermione and I went back to our dormitory to sort out our hair and uniform, since it was a complete mess.

Hermione and I were in the bathroom, both cleaning ourselves up and I decided to ask her something that's been bugging me all day.

"Hermione," I spoke and she hummed in response, "can I ask you a question?"

"Sure anything," she smiled.

"Have people been staring at you at all today?" I asked, "specifically the Gryffindors?"

At first I thought it might have been because of Voldemort and everything that happened last year. So if they were staring at Hermione too then I could have been right.

"No why?" She answered and I sighed.

"Loads of Gryffindors have been staring at Harry and I like all day and we have no idea why."

She suddenly began to look quite uncomfortable and she placed her hair brush down, turning to me.

"Elizabeth, your my best friend," she sighed and I nodded, confused, "and believe me I have no shame in you and your decisions whatsoever. But......you and Harry should probably choose your hook up spots to be a little less communal."

I grumbled and hid my face in my hands.

"That's why everyone's staring at us?!" I yelled, though it was mumbled through my hands.

I looked up at her, my hands still slightly covering my face and she nodded.

She went back to sorting her hair out and I looked in the mirror, feeling very embarrassed.

"It's okay, if anyone mentions anything, I'll hex them," she giggled and I shook my head.

She nodded and we both finished fixing our makeup up, before making our way back to the Great Hall.

"Harry," I whispered to him as I sad down next to my boyfriend, "I know why everyone's staring at us today."

"Really why?" He whispered back.

"Because," I spoke into his ear, "people heard us having sex last night."

He snickered and I burst out laughing. I don't know why we found this so funny but it just was. After a while we finally calmed down and joined in on our best friends conversion. We ate our lunch and soon I decided to get my potions book out. I was so confused as to how my drought of living death failed along with everyone else's, but Harry's worked. We have the same instructions. Is it because he's hot? Is that why? Ugh! I don't understand.

After our other classes we went back to the common room to chill. We were there for a while because at the end, it was just Harry, Ron, Hermione and I. Hermione and I were studying and the boys were talking. I was too engrossed in my book to notice that Harry was staring at me almost the entire time.

"Liz, I'm going turn in," Hermione announced, standing up.

"Yeah, yeah okay," I mumbled, still studying the best I could.

"Yeah me too," Ron mumbled and they went upstairs.

After a little while, Harry came over and sat down next to me on the floor.

"What are you working on?" He asked. "Amortentia," I answered him, as though it was the most obvious thing ever, "we're supposed to write a information page about it."

"That isn't due for another three weeks," he chuckled and I burst out giggled. "So?"

"Hermione has really got in your head these past few years," he joked and we both laughed and I went back to my work but he spoke again.