Chapter 74 : Hangover

I didn't really remember much after the Christmas party last night. After Harry started to take me back to the common room everything was just a blur. I remember him carrying me up the stairs to the Gryffindor tower but apart from that I can't remember anything.

My eyes fluttered open and I immediately shut them again, blinking to get used to the light. I felt a hand on my stomach and looked around to see Harry, spooning me from behind, also fast asleep. I had a splitting headache. I didn't want to get up today.

I turned over to I was facing him and stroked a piece of his hair away from his face. I snuggled down into the pillow and watched him sleep for a while. He looked really peaceful. I kissed his forehead and stroked his cheek with my thumb.

"Harry," I whispered and he groaned, wiping the sleep from one of this eyes before opening them. As soon as he saw me, a smile crossed his face and he kissed my nose, keeping his arms wrapped around me.

"How you feeling?" He asked.

"Like I got run over by a bus," I smiled sarcastically and he chuckled, shaking his head.

"Well," he began as he sat up against the headboard, "we need to get ready so we can go to the Weasley's for Christmas."

"Oh yeah," I mumbled, sitting up next to him, "I forgot about that."

I groaned and held my hand to my head, my headache getting worse. Harry put his hand in my shoulder, pulling me down to cuddle his waist. I snuggled down into him and closed my eyes again.

"I'll get you some pain killers, Hermione'll have some," he muttered and I nodded, humming a response.

We laid there for a few minutes and I was about to drop back off to sleep, before Harry tapped my back and started to get up.

"No," I groaned and he chuckled, getting up of the bed.

"You can sleep in the way to London."

Eventually, I managed to get up and go back to my dorm. When I got there, Hermione was packing her things. She gave me some pain killers and I got dressed in some comfy clothes; a plain white t-shirt, a pair of black leggings and Harry's quidditch knitted sweater.

I brushed my teeth and brushed through my blonde hair, not bothering to put any makeup on other then eyebrows. I packed a few things in my trunk, leaving most of my things at Hogwarts.

Hermione went off to get some food from the trolly lady and Harry and I sat in a compartment with Ron. Harry sat against the window on the left side and Ron did the same on the right side. I placed myself between Harry's legs and laid back against his chest.

Harry's POV

Elizabeth was asleep within about twenty minutes of the train setting off. Hermione had gone to get something from the trolly lady, since it had already passed our compartment, and I decided to talk to Ron about what I'd heard at the Christmas party.

"Unbreakable vow?" Ron asked in a hushed voice, "you sure that's what Snape said?"

Even though our compartment door was closed, we didn't want to wake up Elizabeth so we talked as quiet as we could.

"Yeah," I whispered, "why?"

"It's just.......you can't break an unbreakable vow.."

"I worked that one out for myself funnily enough."

Suddenly, figure appeared in the glass of the compartment. Lavender brown was smiling widely at Ron. Ever since they had gotten together, Ron had been getting a little annoyed at her from time to time. She streamed up the glass with her breath and began to draw a heart in it.