Chapter 56 : The Order of the Phoenix

"Harry it's gunna be okay," I sighed as he sat down on the bed at the other side of the room.
His Aunt and Uncle had gone to take Dudley to the hospital, leaving Harry and I alone in the house. I leant my back against the wall and he held his head in his hands.

"Harry," I sighed and walked over to him, "Harry look okay, I was there."

I knelt down between his legs and placed my elbows on the top if his thighs. He looked down at me and I continued.

"Okay I know what happened. I will march down to the Ministry myself if I have to and argue on your part. I'll beg the Minister to not expel you, I'm good begger." He chuckled, shaking his head and looked into my eyes.

"Okay," I whispered and he nodded.

He leaned down and kissed me softly. I cupped his face and kissed him back. After a few seconds, thing got heated and I stood up to sit straddling on his lap, still passionately kissing him. He ran his hands around my waist and back as I placed mine around his neck. We pulled away for breath and looked into each other's eyes.

Lust took over as our tongues danced in each other's mouths. I rocked my hips back and forth, riding him and he moaned into my mouth. Kissing him made my entire body tingle. I couldn't explain the feeling when I was with him. He ran his hands along my thighs and I let out a small moan. I could feel my craving for him increase and before I became aware of my fingers again, they had already traveled up his t-shirt.

*hours later*

Wow.

He laid on his back and pulled me to lay on top of him. I cuddled up to him and he pulled the covers over us.

We caught our breath and laid there for a while. He rubbed circles into my thighs, and every so often, would kiss my forehead or my cheek. He held me tightly, with his arms wrapped around me. He looked down at me as I caught my breath. "You okay?" He asked and I looked up. I nodded with a smile before snuggling back down into the warmth of his body.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too," he smiled and kissed the top of my head.

We laid there and talked for a while. The atmosphere was different. We both felt a little more comfortable with each other. Not that we weren't comfortable before, but I felt less insecure around him than I did before.

About an hour later he looked over at his watch, that was on the beside table.

"It's 11:34," he began, "are you hungry?"

"Very," I chuckled, looking up at him.

I only had a sandwich for lunch and we didn't have any dinner so I was absolutely starving. "The Dursley's won't be back till probably tomorrow, so do you wanna go get some food?" I smirked and kissed him softly.

"Yes," I giggled and we both sat up.

He walked over and put his boxers on, passing me my underwear and his t-shirt to wear. It was a plain denim blue colour but the neckline and cuffs of the short sleeves were a dark navy blue. It was a bit big on me but I liked it. I lifted the collar up to my face, inhaling the comforting scent of my boyfriend before smiling and wrapping my arms around myself.

He walked over and picked me up from his bed with a smirk. I wrapped my arms around legs around him and he carried me down stairs,  placing me on top of the Kitchen counter.

"What do you want?" He asked, his hands resting either side of me. I thought for a second and then smirked, "ice cream?" He chuckled, causing me to giggle mischievously as he walked over to the freezer.