Chapter 81 : Kreacher

The four of us appeared in a crowded streets full of muggles. We had now escaped Voldemort, and now the four of us were officially on the run.

We made our way though the streets, a few people staring at us for our choice of clothing. Considering that they were just casually shopping and we'd been to a wedding, it was understandable. "Where are we?" Ron asked as Hermione lead us through the crowded street.

I held tightly on to Harry, making sure not to get lost. "Shaftesbury Avenue," she answered, "I used to come to the Theatre here with mum and dad.... Don't know why I thought of it, it just popped into my head. This way."

She pulled us into a dark alley way, away from the eyes of muggles and pulled out a small purple bag. "We need to change," she ordered as we all stood as side. She passed the bag to Ron for him to hold and began pulling out large items of clothing, all from the small bag.

"What the?" Ron mumbled as the boys stared in confusion.

"It's an undetectable extension charm," she explained as she passed bunches of clothing over to Harry. "Your amazing you are," Ron chuckled in disbelief.

"Always the tone of surprise," Hermione smirked. The sound of something falling then came from the bag and she cringed, "ahh... that'll be the books.."

We all changed out of our dress clothes and into something more casual so we could blend in. Hermione had passed me a pair of straight leg, blue jeans and a white tank top with a black belt.

I suggested we go for a hot drink while we figure things out, luckily they agreed and we found a our way down to the cafe at the train station. I was really fancying a cup of tea to where off those glasses of Prosecco I had, had.

We sat down at a table. No one else was there. Hermione sat opposite me with Ron next to her and Harry sat beside me with his hand on my thigh.

"What about all the people at the wedding?" Harry asked, "Do you think we should go back?"

"Their after you mate," Ron lowered his voice, leaning over the table, "we'll put everyone in danger by going back."

"Ron's right Harry," Hermione and I agreed and the waitress came over to take our order.

"Coffee?" She asked, looking at Hermione.

"A cappuccino please," she replied, and the other woman looked at Ron.

"You?" She asked. "What she said," he mumbled, looking a little confused as to what a cappuccino was. She looked at me.

"Erm - actually can I have a cup of tea please," I smiled and she nodded before looking at Harry. "Erm - same as her," he replied, pointing at me and she nodded, walking off to the kitchen to make the coffee and tea.

"So where do we go from here?" Ron asked, "the leaky cauldron?"

"No, it's too dangerous," I protested, "if Voldemort's taken over the Ministry, none of the old places are safe."

Harry gasped aloud, all of us looking over at him. "My rucksack," he sighed, looking over at me, "with all my things I left it at the burrow."

I shook my head slowly and placed my hands on Hermione small purple bag. He furrowed his eyebrows and pointed at it, "your joking?"

I shook my head once more. "Lizzie and I have had the essentials packed for days," Hermione explained, "just in case."

"By the way, these jeans...not my favourite," Ron whined with a slight chuckle in his voice.

I let out chuckle and so did the others. The door to the café opened in two men stepped through. They took one look at us and walked up to the counter. Out of the corner of my eye I saw them pull out their wands.