Chapter 53 : Reunited?

"Nathan," I whispered in shock and he slowly made his way over to me.

His hair was a lot longer and curly. He was a lot taller, like around five foot eleven. His features were defined and he looked a lot older. But it was him.

"Is it really you?" I asked and looked into his eyes.

It is.

I cupped his face, tears running down my face.

He looked down at me, smiling in shock. He was handsome. But he still looked like the same old idiot. Tears ran down his face and he smirked down at me.

It's really him.

He wrapped his arms around me and I squeezed him tightly.

"I knew you weren't dead," I cried.

"I have so much to tell you," I whispered in his ear.

"Me too little sister."

Suddenly we were pried apart, me landing in the floor. I cried in pain and my brother turned to Voldemort.

"What are you doing!? You said if I came with you I would be reunited with my sister," he yelled and The Dark Lord stood there with an evil smile.

"Yes, under one condition. She must join the dark side."

My heart stopped.

"The powers you posses is what we need. You are smart, powerful. Just like your father and your brother. You must join us. Join us and be reunited with your brother."

I stood up. My eyes dotting between Voldemort and my brother. I couldn't get any words out. I was in total shock. I looked over at my brother, keeping my gaze connected with his. He shook his head slowly and I looked over at Harry.

He was in pain. Tears running down his face. Blood gushing out of his arm and his scar. Our eyes connected and a tear ran down my face.

I looked back over at my brother.

He shook his head again slowly.

"Trust me," he mouthed.

He knows what it's like. Being with the Dark Lord for that long. But all I want is to be with him again.
But then again, I've already lost him.

"I will never join you." I spat at Voldemort and he scowled at me.

"Very well," he gritted through his teeth, "AVADA KEDAVRA!!"

He shot my brother with the killing curse and I screamed at the top of my lungs, "NOOO!!!!"

He dropped dead to the floor and I ran over to him as fast as I could. It seemed as though everything was happening in slow motion.

"Crucio," he yelled before I could reach my brothers lifeless body and felt a rush of pain run through my body.

I screamed at the top of my lungs and fell to my knees. I continuously screamed in pain as he continued to torture me. I could hear Harry screaming for him to stop but he didn't. He tortured me, again, and again, and again.