Chapter 35 : Say Goodbye

It was soon Christmas Eve and Hermione and I went upstairs to our room, saying goodbye to our friends. It was only us two in our dorm since the other two girls had gone home for the holidays.

"Lizzie," Hermione grinned at me as we both started getting changed for bed. I hummed in response and she pulled out a medium sized gift bag. "I got you something," she beamed, "I want you to open it now."

I smiled, confused and took it from her, sitting down next to her on her bed. I opened it and took out four items of clothing. "What is this?" I giggled and unfolded them, examining them properly.

There was a pair of red checkered pyjama bottoms and a tight, white, fluffy hoodie. It had embroidery writing on it that said 'Naughty' on it in cursive on the back. The other pair was exactly the same but said 'nice' on it. Both pairs had bear ears on the hood which I thought was so adorable.

I burst out laughing and she did too. "I'm guessing yours is the nice one?" I giggled and she nodded, laughing her head off.

"I love it so much," I laughed and we hugged. "Shall we put them on and go show the boys?" I giggled and she nodded.

We both got changed into our new Christmas pyjamas and headed downstairs to show everyone.

The only people down there was Harry, Ron, Fred and George so we both peaked around the corner, hermiones head over top of mine.

"Guys," I giggled and they turned to face us.

"What is it love," Harry sighed and we ran out giggling.

"Look what we got!" Hermione yelled and we jumped about all over the sofas.

"Oh my merlin," Ron chuckled and the twins burst out laughing. "Oh wait-wait-look-look!" I yelled, excited and we both jumped off the sofa, standing next to each other.

"Ready?" Hermione asked and I nodded.

"Three."

"Two."

"One."

And we both put our hoods up and turned around so they could see our backs. "Oh my god," they all laughed at the same time.

I put my hood back down as I sat down beside him, laying my legs over his lap.
"Your naughty are you," Harry smirked. I winked at him and he chuckled, shaking his head.

He carefully put my hood up, covering my eyes with it and pecked my lips. I laid with my legs still over his lap, and he cautiously placed his arms in my lap. We all talked for a while before heading back up to bed.

On Christmas morning we opened our presents together. Harry got me a wing charm, symbolising Buckbeak, and a book charm, symbolising our kiss in the library. I got him lots of sweets from Hogsmeade and a black hoodie that had a small white winky face in the corner.

The rest of the day was pretty normal, although I wished my mother was here with me.

After the holidays, Harry told us he was going to meet Professor Lupin after our classes had finished. Something about learning a spell to help detect the dementors away.

Harry left the Gryffindor common room, on his way to a Lupin's class and he kissed me quickly before leaving, causing me to blush.

The door opened again, straight after Harry had left, a small first year boy came running up to me with something in his hand. "Are you Elizabeth Bennet?" He asked and I nodded.