Chapter 32 : Fat Lady

"The fat lady she's gone." Ginny's words rung in my head. How can she be gone? This makes no sense.

"Serves her right," Ron chuckled, "she was a terrible singer."

"It's not funny Ron," I huffed and ran my fingers through my hair.

Dumbledore came up through the crowd of students with Filch, seeing what all the fuss was about.

"Mr Filch," Dumbledore began, "round up the ghosts, tell them to search every painting in this castle, find the fat lady."

I sad look crept upon my face as I cupped my hand over my mouth. Are we not going to be able to get in to the Gryffindor common room anymore? Suddenly, I felt a hand touch mine, the one by my side.

I looked up to see Harry smiling at me. I smiled back and tightened my grip on his hand. We both turned back to the Professor, who was now talking to Filch.

"There's no need for ghost Professor, the fat lady's there," Filch grumbled and pointed to a painting on the next floor.

Everyone gasped and started running towards the painting and Percy got trapped against the wall as he tried to stop all the students from charging.

He was not in his element anymore.

"Fat lady, who did this to you?" Dumbledore asked as he got to the paining she was hiding in.

"Eyes like the devil he's got," the fat lady cried, "it's him headmaster, the one they all talk about, he's here somewhere in the castle. Sirius Black."

The hallway erupted in chatter and fear as the fat lady cried once more.

"Search the castle Mr Filch," Dumbledore ordered, "the rest of you to the Great Hall."

Everyone made their way to the Great Hall. I had to grab Harry's hand and take him with me cause he was sort of in a daze. I don't blame him though. It's not every day you hear that the man who a trying to Murder you is hiding somewhere in your home.

All the Gryffindors were sleeping in sleeping bags on the floor of the Great Hall that night. Harry, Hermione, Ron and I all huddled in a corner together.

Once we knew Hermione and Ron were asleep, Harry and I stayed awake talking for a while.

"Are you okay?" I asked him and he shrugged. "I don't know," he sighed, "I mean they'll catch him won't they?"

We were snuggled into our sleeping bags, rather close to each other. We were looking into each other's eyes and I smiled.

"Hopefully," I sighed and he nodded.

I took my teddy octopus out of my sleeping bag and hugged it. I heard him chuckled and I looked at him confused.

"What?" I giggled and he took my octopus from my hand, turning onto his front.

"Who's this then?" He joked and I snatched it back from him.

"Your not funny," I chuckled. "Well your laughing," he joked again and I srunched my nose at him. He rolled his eyes at me and I closed my eyes, smiling.

"Goodnight Harry," I smiled as I snuggled down.

"Goodnight."

Harry's POV

I watched her sleep for hours. She was so peaceful. Her face was relaxed and her soft lips were slightly parted. When we kissed it was magical. I have no idea what's going on between us, and I don't think she does either, but I don't want it to stop.