Chapter 49 : The Prefects Bathroom

I fluttered my eyes open because I could feel Harry fidgeting about beside me. I didn't even realise we'd both fell asleep. I looked up at him  and he was sweating all over. He was breathing heavily and twitching about.

It's happening again.

I shook him aggressively and whispered his name, "Harry, Harry."

But he didn't answer, so I raised my voice a little.

"Harry," I yelled and his eyes shot open, "Are you alright Harry?"

He sat up and I moved my body off of him. He was still breathing heavily and sweating a lot. He wiped the sweat from his forehead and looked over at me.

He looked into my eyes and sighed in relief. He cupped my face, and brought me close to him, kissing the top of my head.

"Your okay," he breathed and I looked at him funny.

"Yeah I'm fine, why?"

"Just a bad dream."

I looked at him confused.

"The same one?" I asked but he shook his head.

"It was a bit different this time."

"Tell me," I spoke softly and he lifted my legs back up onto his lap.

He went on to tell me about the dream. It was throughout mostly the same except from when he got to the door of the room. He said, "Harry at last, step aside Wormtail, so we can give our second guest a proper greeting." And apparently, before the flash of green light came from Voldemort's wand, he saw that the man in corner had ahold of me by my neck, pointing his wand at my head.

At first I didn't know what to say. I just sat there in shock and confusion.

"Normally I would just say it's a recurring nightmare," I sighed, "but, I don't think it is."

He shook his head, agreeing with me.

"Don't worry," he mumbled, placing his hand on my cheek, "I won't let Voldemort get you."

He tucked a piece of hair behind my ear and pulled me down, kissing my forehead. I snuggled back down into his chest and he stroked the back of my hair.

"I should probably go back upstairs to the girls," I sighed, "are you gunna be okay?"

"Yeah, I'm gunna go upstairs too."

I nodded and looked into his adorable green eyes before leaning down to kiss him once more.

"I love you," I smiled, "I haven't said that in a while. But I do-" he started to chuckle, "-I love you a lot."

"I love you more," he smirked and kissed me again.

"We're so cringy,"I giggled and he laughed too.

"Okay goodnight," I smiled, once we'd stopped laughing.

"Goodnight love," he smiled as I stood up.

"That sounded real sexy when you said it you know?" I chuckled.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

I giggled and blew him a kiss before making my way upstairs to the girls dormitories.

A couple days later, the second task was only two days away. I was absolutely terrified to say the least and Harry was kind of Moody to be honest. I think he's on his man period or something.

"You guys told me you'd figured these eggs out weeks ago," Hermione huffed as we all stood on the bridge outside the castle, "the task is two days from now."