Chapter 57 : Loony Lovegood

When we finally arrived, we entered the house and the rest of the order joined the Weasley's in the dining room.

Mrs Weasley came out and gave us both a hug. She told us both to go upstairs to our room. So I dragged him upstairs and through the first door on the left.

As soon as we opened the door Hermione rushed over, giving Harry and I a massive hug.
"Are you alright?" She asked, "we heard them talking about the dementor attack. You must tell us everything."

"You've got to let them breath Hermione," Ron joked.

"And there's a hearing at the ministry," she continued, ignoring Ron's comment, "it's just outrageous. I've looked it up, they simply can't expel you Harry. It's completely unfair."

"Yeah well there's a lot of that going around at the moment," Harry sighed and we walked past them, "so what is this place?"

"It's headquarters." Ron began and I looked at him confused.

"The order of the Phoenix," Hermione explained, "it's a secret society. Dumbledore formed it back when they first caught you know who."

"And you couldn't have put any of this in a letter I suppose?" I fumed, "We've gone all summer without a scrap of news."

They both looked at us with guilty faces.

"We wanted to write guys, we did. Only-" Ron began but Hermione cut him off.

"Only Dumbledore made us swear not to tell you anything," she wined.

"Dumbledore said that?" Harry asked, shocked, "but w-why would he want to keep us in the dark? Maybe we can help. After all we're the ones who saw Voldemort return, I'm the one who fought him, we're the ones who saw her brother and Cedric Diggory get killed."

Suddenly the twins appeared behind us, making me jump. Harry did too.

"Harry," Fred began. "Thought we heard your dulcet tones," George continued. "Don't bottle it up though mate," Fred smirked, "let it out."

"Anyway if your all done shouting," George continued, causing me to giggle. "Do you wanna hear something, a little more interesting?" Fred asked and we all nodded.

"Our parents are all having a meeting downstairs with the order," George spoke. "Do you know what this is?" Fred asked, pulling a wax ear out of his pocket.

"Well it's obviously what it looks like isn't it?" I smirked, "it's a wax ear. At least I hope it's wax."

They chuckled and Fred winked at me, bringing us all out onto the balcony. George attached a string to the ear and another ear to the other end. He held up one end and let the other drop to the floor.

"If anyone has the right to know, it's Harry," Sirius protested, "If it wasn't for Harry we wouldn't even know. We knew Voldemort was back, he's not a child Molly."

"He's not an adult either," Mrs Weasley argued, "He's not James."

"He's not your son," Sirius bickered. "He's as good as," Mrs Weasley protested, "Who else has he got?"

"He's got me," Harry's godfather grumbled.

"How touching," Snape's voice echoed. Ginny came over to us, listening in to their conversation too.

"Hi Ginny," I smiled at her and she nodded back.

"Perhaps Potter will grow up to be a felin just like his god father," Snape continued.

"You stay out of this sniffilus," Sirius Black huffed causing me to giggle at the nickname.

"Snape's apart of the order?" Harry asked.