Chapter 78 : Liquid Luck

I had already missed first and second period. At first when I got back to my dorm room I was going to have a shower and changing out of my uniform into a clean one, but then I just sat there, thinking back at what had just happened.

But eventually, I stood up, making my way to the bathroom. I took a shower, cleaning the blood away from my hands and put my clothes in the laundry. I changed into my underwear and a bra before drying my hair with a hairdryer. I stared at myself in the mirror for a while.

I couldn't believe Harry did that. I mean I kind of expect it from Draco. Not that I wasn't mad at him too, he took the first shot. Not that I was mad at Harry, just confused and a little upset. I actually felt like crying. I didn't know why. I didn't even care for Draco. I mean I saved his life because I had to. And I wouldn't have been able to live with myself if I just left him there to die.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door and I jumped. "I'll be out in a minute Hermione," I yelled back.

"It's Harry," a voice came from the other side of the door and I froze, "you didn't show up to class I was just checking your okay. Are you, okay?"

I didn't speak at first. I just stayed silent. I thought about what had just happened- the blood all over the floor, the spells, the bathroom. "Liz," he spoke and I my head shot to the door. "Sorry," I mumbled and walked over to the door. I opened it and my eyes met his. He looked truly concerned and to be honest I didn't blame him. He almost killed someone, and I had to save them.

I walked past him and over to my wardrobe, getting out a clean uniform. I changed as fast as I could and he stayed silent, watching my every move. As soon as I was ready I sat down at the foot of my bed and he sat a down next to me.

"You saved his life," he spoke quietly, turning his head to face me.

"Yeah," I said in an obvious tone, "I mean, he might be a dick but he doesn't deserve to die."

"Yeah, no, no, your right. I just wanted to make sure you were okay, you know."

"Well, I'm good," I smiled. He nodded and a smirk appeared on my face, "but, there are ways you could make me feel even better."

I placed my hand on his knee, gliding it up towards his crotch. He glanced down at my hand and then back up at my face.

"Oh really what's that?" He smirked and I giggled, leaning up and kissing him passionately. One of his hands moved from the bed to hold my waist and I loved mine up to cup his face. He pulled away and looked over at the clock on the wall.

"We've got fifteen minutes," he smirked, turning back to me. "Better make it quick," I let out a giggle and immediately began kissing him again.

It's been a few days now since the incident in the bathroom. Harry has still been trying to get the memory about Voldemort of off Slughorn for weeks now. After failing yet another time, I suggested that needed a bit of luck. The four of us were now sat in the common room. Most students had already gone upstairs so it was just us. Harry had now decided to take the Felix Felicis potion, that he had won back in our first potions lesson of the year, to bring him luck.

Harry opened the small vile and stared at it for a few seconds. "Are you sure about this?" I asked and he nodded. "Positive."

The three of us sat on the floor opposite him as he sat on the couch. He took a big mouthful of the drink, every last drop going down into his stomach. Silence took over for a few seconds.

"Well? How do you feel?" Hermione asked with an uneasy look on his face.

"Excellent," he beamed, standing up slowly, "really excellent."