Chapter 66 : Something Worth Fighting For

After that, Harry was all over the paper. There was a picture of him and Dumbledore in the daily prophet and then a picture of Harry and I when I was laying over him, making sure he was okay after Voldemort had gone. Multiple writers had written stuff about him and Voldemort in the paper and Fudge had even made a speech apologising for the fact that he didn't believe us. Umbridge got fired from her position at hogwarts and put into further investigation. That made me very happy.

Just over a week later, it was the last day until we leave. The feast was about to start and Hermione and I waited downstairs in the common room, while Ron went upstairs to see if Harry was coming to the feast. A little while later he came back down and shook his head, a sad look on his face as he shook his head.

I sighed and turned to them both, "you guys go in, I'll go up to see him."

They nodded and I made my way upstairs. I knocked on the door as I opened it, taking off my robe once I was inside.

"Harry," I spoke softly as I shut the door and placed my robe in the chair at his desk.

"Lizzie," he said as he turned around, "I told Ron I'd be fine, you go to the feast."

"I'm not that hungry," I spoke again, walking towards him.

He sighed, shutting his trunk and placing it on the floor before sitting down in his bed. "Seriously," he chuckled slightly, "I'll be fine Liz."

"You know, you say that," I began, walking over and sitting beside him, "but we both know your lying."

He sniffled and looked away. "Harry," I whispered and put my hand on his shoulder, "come here."

He wrapped his arms around my middle and I held him as he cried for his passed godfather. He really loved Sirius. He was the closest thing he ever had to a father. And now he's gone. Everyone misses him. I don't know how we're going to fight this war without him. Seeing Harry cry this much made me upset. It made me angry. I swear on my mums grave, she is going to pay for what she did. Bellatrix will pay.

He sniffled again, and looked up at me. I wiped his tears with my thumb and sighed. His eyes were red and I cupped his face, looking at him sympathetically. He looked into my eyes for a second and lunged forwards, kissing me passionately. His tongue made its way into my mouth as I kissed him back and he slid his hand up my thigh and under my skirt.

I pulled away and he looked at me confused.

"Harry this isn't what you need right now," I sighed. "No believe me, it is," he muttered and kissed me again, but I pulled away.

"Harry," I sighed and looked down. "Sorry," he mumbled.

I placed my hand on his cheek and made him look back up at me. His eyes were full of both sadness and lust.

"Maybe it's what we both need," I thought and looked down as his lips as I dragged my thumb down it.

"It's definitely what we both need," I thought, biting my lip. My hands dropped down to his shirt and began to slowly unbutton his white school blouse.

*hours later*

We laid down and caught our breath. He looked over at me. "Hey," he muttered and I looked back at him, "you okay?"

"Better than okay," I smiled and rolled over to lay on top of him. He kissed the top of my head and pulled the covers over us both.

We laid there for a while, just talking. And after a while we decided to go to the feast. The end of year feast always goes on for a few hours so we had at least an hour or so left to go eat something.