Chapter 69 : Love..

After everyone had gone to bed, Harry and I stayed downstairs in the common room. I was writing in my diary, with my legs over his lap. And he was sat with his legs on the coffee table, reading a book. The only sound was the crackling fire, my quill spreading ink against the paper and Harry occasionally turning the page of his reading book.

After a while I sighed and closed my journal, finishing my daily entry. I looked up at his face and watched as he intently read. His jaw slightly tensed at parts and a slight smirk appearing when he read something funny. I don't know why, but watching his intense concentration, really turned me on.

I moved a little closer to him and pecked his jawline before resting my arm on his shoulder and looking down at the book he was reading.

"What are you reading?" I whispered in his ear and he turned his head.

"It's this Muggle book I found in the library," he explained, "it's about a girl who pretends to be a boy so she can play football in the boys team. She dresses up as her brother and it is so funny."

He chuckled and I bit my lip, nodding. He opened his mouth to say something else, but I cut him off, pressing my lips against his. I brought my right hand up to cup his face and then pulled away slightly. I licked my lips and looked down at his lips, then back up at his eyes. I ran my fingers through the fringe of his hair and then dragged my index finger along his jawline before running my thumb down his lower lip.

He put the book down on the table and leaned down, slipping his tongue into my mouth and grabbing onto my waist firmly. Lust had immediately taken over...

__

He laid down next to me on the sofa, both of us breathing rapidly. We were both sweating and out of breath. My entire body wash shaking. When our heart rates slowed down he sat up and looked down at me.

"Do you wanna go upstairs?" He whispered and I nodded.

He stood up, putting his boxers on and passing me my underwear. We both picked up are clothes and he wrapped his arms around my middle, lifting me up as I wrapped both my arms around legs around him.

He made his way upstairs and over to mine and Hermione's dormitory. He placed his finger on his lips signalling for me to be quiet and he walked in, slowly closing the door. He placed me on the bed and grabbed me a t-shirt from my pyjama draw. Which turned out to be one of his. He put his clothes on the chair at my desk and my clothes in the draw before climbing into the bed with me.

He rolled me into of him and I hugged him tightly as he kissed my head. He stroked my thighs softly, trying to stop them from shaking and I looked up at him, smiling.

"I love you," we both whispered at the same time and then chuckled quietly, trying not to wake Hermione.

"I love you more than life itself," he muttered, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear and I looked at him adoringly. I kissed his lips for a few seconds and then pulled away smiling widely.

"I love you more than......." I trailed off as I thought and he chuckled a little, "....more than fluffy socks."

"Wow," he smirked, "that's a lot."

"I know," I giggled quietly and hid my face in his chest, blushing as I giggled.

"Shh," he chuckled and I took a deep breath to calm down.