when all is lost, hope is found

Helllo everybot and humans this chapter is the last chapter of this book I would love to thank primestudio Maxtronus_prime_1990 , Nightstriker, harith for helping me with this story I couldn't done this without them I don't own transformers they belong to Hasabro the oc goes to their rightful owners

Maxtronus shot at one antibody then looked back at his sister. "No Moonpheonix, I swore to Optimus that while he is gone, I must protect you at all costs, besides, your sparkmate is a powerful prime after all," He remarked and changed his right servo into an Energon ax to slice one incoming antibody in half.
Megatron and Optimus quickly went forth as they entered into Unicron's spark chamber, "You better get this done, Prime! Because...." Megatron didn't finish his sentence as Unicron took control over him.

Bulkhead let out a yell as he smashes some antibodies, "When this is over I'm gonna need a decontamination bath."
Arcee shoots one behind Maxtronus, "Got your back, Maxtronus." She said, shoots at some antibodies

Meanwhile, with Moonpheonix she was fighting with Nightstriker and Stardust, "don't let them touch you."
Optimus was gazing at Unicron's core when he hears Megatron's voice, but his voice took on that of Unicron's voice, making the Prime turn around and face the warlord.

Nightstriker nods her helm minimally, her optics flitting about under the guard as she watched events unfold around her as she tore a sword free from a sheath on her back and started chopping down any antibodies that were around her.

An antibody was about to attack Nightstiker till it was sliced in half by Moonphoenix her optics change from purple and blue to golden color "STAY AWAY FROM HER !" she shouted she turns to look at Nightstriker "keep it up, sweetie."

Maxtronus put his ax away and changing it back into his servo again. "Hurry Optimus, we can't hold out for much longer," He said and shot down an antibody heading for Moonpheonix.

NightStriker nodded as she cut another one down, turning quickly to do the same to another.
Meanwhile, with Optimus and Megatron, the tyrant was under the control of Unicron now. "Foolish disciple of primus, I have transcended physical being, soon this planet will be nothing but dust." Megatron/Unicron said but Optimus turns back around to face the chaos bringers spark.

"Not while Energon still flows through my veins, the matrix of leadership will light our darkest hour!" Optimus said as he prepares to unleash the power of the matrix into the giant the very core of Unicron himself. "Primus give me strength " he shouted

"NOOOOO!" Megatron/Unicron howled in rage as they pointed their fusion cannon at the Prime, ready to fire.

Optimus moves his arms out of the way, his chest opened up to reveal the matrix of leadership, now blaster the wisdom and power of the Primes into Unicron's spark.
Maxtronus and the others watch as the antibodies fall to the floor, dead. "They must have done it, Unicron is finally in stasis, meaning.......OPTIMUS!" Maxtronus quickly ran down the tunnel that led towards Unicron's spark.

When the rest of the Autobots, made it to the place of Unicorns spark chamber, there in front of them stood Megatron talking to Optimus but next to him was a femme seeker of Dark red and Black with red optics.

Optimus saw the rest of Team Prime with a quizzical gaze as he looked at Megatron, "Who are they?" He asks for he truly didn't know who they are.
Maxtronus's optics widen in shock at what he just heard, "Megatron, what have you done!?" Maxtronus was angry now after his gaze was set on the tyrant and the unknown femme seeker.

Megatron looked from Max and then back to the femme seeker next to him, "Take Orion back to the ship." He whispered to the femme as he quickly looked back at Optimus, "They are our enemies! Quickly run! I'll cover you!" With that, he started shooting at Team Prime while the femme seeker took Orion into a groundbridge.